[?] How-To Backup any Website you do NOT own?
Hello,

Today, I came across old websites that I wanted to be able to view without actually saving the web page for offline(Is this Possible?). I was wondering if anyone has knows how to Backup any Website that you do NOT own? This would be very useful to a lot of us. I'm sure that we'd all really appreciate this as well. Also, when I say back up a Website, I mean back up some website like oh, I don't know. Maybe a website like http://www.apple.com/ ? I do NOT mean by saving the website with the Crtl + S option either. I mean a Full Website Backup. Thank You for helping me with this in Advanced.

- xReVoLT - iTheme
https://www.httrack.com/
Many modern web sites generate content dynamically and deliver sections of the page on demand.

If the web sites you are looking to grab are mostly static HTML, then you shouldn't have a problem storing a good snapshot of the site.

But sites like apple.com will be very difficult to archive unless you find yourself a piece of software that actually simulates loading a page, scrolling through it, and clicking on various elements.
Yes you can download websites offline by using HTTrack, but it will download only front-end files which a normal web browser can view, it can never download back-end files. I personally use HTTrack to download one page HTML templates. But if you are planning to download something like Apple then I won't recommend it.
Yup! another vote for HTTrack...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for some older sonic thr hedgehog comic anyone got any leads Rad Hazard 1 520 Mar 19, 2024, 21:52 pm
Last Post: interuniversal
  [Request] Any current "Loot Studios" physible torrents? BadassDoge1 0 6,177 May 29, 2022, 17:42 pm
Last Post: BadassDoge1
  10k Website Process mihael_k33hl 0 10,349 Mar 26, 2021, 22:46 pm
Last Post: mihael_k33hl
  Request: AWAI's How to Write Your Own Money Making Websites prolrnr2.0 0 7,007 Aug 01, 2020, 17:14 pm
Last Post: prolrnr2.0
  Is there any way to pirate an internet provider? Thirteenspades 3 9,995 Apr 01, 2020, 22:17 pm
Last Post: dueda