Free Scener 5:30PM PT 23 September.
Hello RiffTrax Fans!
We’re just dropping by to let you know we’re doing a FREE Scener online riff tomorrow at 5:30PM PT! Scener just came out with a new version of their platform, and we want to explore all the kinks and quirks before our Starship Troopers riff next week. That means it’s time for a stress test. So tell your friends, spam the chat, do whatever you’d like to test the brand new version of Scener. Who knows: maybe we’ll get another installment of “Mike Nelson Sings The Hits.”
What are we riffing on this occasion? None other than episode one of Netflix’s Daredevil! All you’ll need to join in on the marvelous riffing fun is the Scener extension for Google Chrome, and a Netflix account.
So, head on over to our snazzy new Scener profile here. Install or Update your Scener Chrome browser extension if you haven't already, and be sure to Follow us so you get a notification before we Go Live. (You can also create your own account, complete with a profile image! You'll need one if you want to participate in Chat, but it's not required.)
Then, at 5:30 pm Pacific / 8:30 pm Eastern this Wednesday, September 23rd, we'll go live on Scener for this super fun beta test of the updated Scener. And, if you show up a little early, you might even get to see a pre-show of sorts...
Hope to see you (online) then!
- Mike, Kevin, and Bill
I should try to check that out to see how hard it'll be to capture the Starship Troopers show, though they always do this during times I can't watch it.
I was able to capture video and audio.
For some reason the audio on my video capture is messed up, but I also recorded the audio separately.
Damn... I downloaded the extension and everything, but forgot about it!
Yep. I also managed to both forget it and be too busy to watch it anyway.
Mass Alzheimer's. I forgot it too.
You didn't miss much. It was literally a technical rehearsal. Everything worked fine and you could see the movie and hear everyone. It was rolling along great and I was getting into it but after 15 minutes they just stopped and said well that was great and it worked so see everyone next Tuesday. Kinda disappointed they didn't riff the entire episode Sad
is this something realistically that can be caught and shared here? I'm a kickstarter backer, so technically i can get this, but when they are doing it is terrible timing for my house. I super appreciate that Trace & Frank allow downloads afterwards if you purchase their shows b/c then i can watch it when my kids are in bed. I hate to miss this but there's no way i can watch when they are doing it. ugh.

also for the forgetful folk in here this is a reminder that this is on tonight *edit "this" meaning the starship troopers show.
It's always terrible timing. I'm in the middle of dinner every single time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free MegaForce Just the Jokes w/ Purchase KinoQueen13 2 3,837 Jul 25, 2023, 22:55 pm
Last Post: unreqistered
  130 Rifftrax Synced Videos Streaming Free Jurassic Pee 2 4,740 Jul 17, 2023, 16:00 pm
Last Post: RowsdowerRevenge
  Mads September Show and the August show JusSonic 6 7,648 Sep 03, 2022, 00:25 am
Last Post: JetJaguar73
  Scener Starship Troopers tonight at 8:30 ET cdmjr720 25 23,712 Oct 07, 2020, 19:41 pm
Last Post: JusSonic
  'Free' way to donate to Rifftrax (Amazon No Rush Shipping) NeilHamburger 2 11,371 Sep 14, 2018, 15:44 pm
Last Post: Joe Don Baker