Free Live TV?
Hey guys, I was wondering what websites that you know of, that are reputable that offer free live TV, primarily news?
My parents already have several subscriptions to tv services and it's easier to get internet out where they live than satellite because of the trees, so they mostly listen to Fox News and they an't get it now that they moved out here, plus cable is just not in their budget.
I supppse OTA isn't and option either? I realize the trees can pose a problem, but you'll be surprised what a tall enough mast can do to improve that.
(Aug 21, 2018, 11:53 am)jerrysmatrix Wrote: I supppse OTA isn't and option either? I realize the trees can pose a problem, but you'll be surprised what a tall enough mast can do to improve that.

They barely get 3 channels, only one local news and two others a comedy one and a western one and none of those come in all the time.
The major cable news channels are often illegally streamed live on YouTube in fairly decent quality.
I had an app for that.
I was going to suggest nakednews but it looks like they charge $4/mo now Sad
If I'm getting what I think you are looking for, I think Politux is right about YouTube doing the illegal stuff...(full copies of the news they show on TV?). I can't think of a dedicated YT channel I can give you that'll provide on a consistent basis. Otherwise, the News websites themselves offer video clips of certain stories...

https://thepiratebay.org/search/nightly%20news*/0/99/0

Someone used to upload the NBC nightly news, but as you see, 2016 was the most recent... Hulu with live TV offers news, but that's not free... You may get a free trial month, but not anything permanent... Best of luck!
LZA I'm talking about a live stream of CNN, FOX, or MSNBC that people rebroadcast on YouTube. The accounts change because they get shut down but they just move to a different account. It's not a consistent source but you can find it quite easily. Go on YouTube and search for "CNN live stream."
(Aug 21, 2018, 14:15 pm)gh0ster Wrote: I had an app for that.

Please Tell the app name.
You can try redboxtv or mobdro app for live TV.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do you download Restricted Assets from Getty for free? Stargate38 1 1,060 Jan 23, 2024, 14:26 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  (free) NFL streams? Jman0war 1 5,462 Jan 25, 2023, 05:13 am
Last Post: RobertX
  How to get a free RDP IR0NM4N 1 7,872 Aug 28, 2022, 22:04 pm
Last Post: Slow Mo
  About how Free Software can be sold under the GPL licence RobertX 8 24,035 Jul 31, 2021, 07:10 am
Last Post: RobertX
  How do I unlock my Steam account for free? Stargate38 2 12,623 Jan 13, 2021, 01:48 am
Last Post: dueda