France?
Wag the dog.
(Nov 24, 2015, 00:34 am)RobertX Wrote: gcjm, ((((((where did you hear about America "killing 3000 of its own citizens" and "starting a fake war?"))))))

I know that Bush's USA wasn't exactly pure and blameless, but these... did you watch those Michael Moore documentaries again?
america bombed the towers... i live in america and i know this. you would have to be mentally challenged to think otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbsZjW-m0x8

read it and weep.
Maybe I am; I wasn't very bright in school.

Are you sure that it was Bush that sent the order to bomb those towers and not Osama Bin Laden?

I stand with the people who say that America has lots of problems, but with the claims of the government doing that to his/her people is the most outright accusation I have ever heard.

I don't often like to be wrong, but I hope I am here.

God bless America.

P.S. I wonder if the next Michael Moore documentary would mention those events in the OP's France discussion.
America bombed their own towers and blamed Osama Bin Laden...
In fact, it doesn't really matter. The reason why America does everything against Siria, Iraq => cheap oil Sad
I'm okay with the fact that Al Qaeda/ISIS exists.. At least, they fight against America Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ukraine's EU membership '15 or 20 years' away: France Resurgence 0 5,779 May 22, 2022, 18:00 pm
Last Post: Resurgence
  Poll: 30% of France has less than €100 in the bank Resurgence 0 4,139 May 14, 2022, 00:17 am
  France to build six new nuclear reactors Resurgence 0 3,960 Feb 11, 2022, 00:38 am
  France: Shocking footage shows more than 100,000 dead fish discarded off coast Resurgence 0 4,010 Feb 07, 2022, 20:28 pm
  France: Police detain recently arrived Afghan evacuee over links to Taliban Resurgence 0 4,879 Aug 25, 2021, 21:48 pm