Forum Logo Design (Submit here)
(Oct 26, 2013, 17:36 pm)demons Wrote: Even though i still prefer

[Image: logo.png]

I think putting the Logo out to tender so to speak, is a good idea which is what we did designing the above image

Me too I prefer this old logo !
I think we should just ditch the supr and name them "the pirate bay forums". Why should it have a different name since its it official forum. Now that the reset has happened it's a good opportunity to do so.People can get more identified with that.
(Oct 27, 2013, 12:49 pm)wanderer Wrote: I think we should just ditch the supr and name them "the pirate bay forums". Why should it have a different name since its it official forum. Now that the reset has happened it's a good opportunity to do so.People can get more identified with that.

I 2nd that Smile
Personally I prefer suprbay to stay as it is and just be linked off TPB front page as it is, if you made a winning logo, why would you need an award?
As long as we have the pirate ship on the logo it is just fineSmile
(Oct 27, 2013, 15:16 pm)hoofa Wrote: Personally I prefer suprbay to stay as it is and just be linked off TPB front page as it is, if you made a winning logo, why would you need an award?

I m sorry but i will have to disagree on that one .How many sites have their forums differently named than their website? People can identify with TPB but over the years has it had the same success for its forum? Look at other sites, like kick ass, that don't differentiate their forums how successful they are.
I see some things are different now. I haven't seen a void yet and i hope there won't be one. I think that is a point to the right direction. I am hopping a few other things change as well.
Anyway i am not starting a crusade here , anything the Admins decide its alright. It just doesn't seem right to have a name of a website, that was once a project of The Pirate Bay and a failed one to add to that, on the front page.
The void is there, you just have to join it.
You think Kickass is successful? yet in the UK you cannot reach it without proxy, yet these forums are easily accessible.
Thats my point, the authorities cannot touch this forum as its only a point of contact.
If we rename it TPB forum it seems they will actively seek to close it down.
(Oct 27, 2013, 18:11 pm)hoofa Wrote: The void is there, you just have to join it.
You think Kickass is successful? yet in the UK you cannot reach it without proxy, yet these forums are easily accessible.
Thats my point, the authorities cannot touch this forum as its only a point of contact.
If we rename it TPB forum it seems they will actively seek to close it down.

I guess you are right. In the previous version of SB the void was accessible to view in the main page without joining it so i assumed it wasn't added. Thanks for letting me know it still exists.
And you do make a point as you see it in the fact that people from UK would have a tough time reaching it although it stands on an "if", anyway it was just a suggestion as i said.
(Oct 27, 2013, 12:49 pm)wanderer Wrote: I think we should just ditch the supr and name them "the pirate bay forums". Why should it have a different name since its it official forum. Now that the reset has happened it's a good opportunity to do so.People can get more identified with that.

no way, suprbay ftw kthx bye
The name definitely won't change. The theme almost certainly won't change, however the logo could change, if someone comes up with a better one, Post them in this thread:
Requirements:
. PNG Image format
transparent background
No more than 100px high.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SuprBay: Allow 2FA on the forum copyism 6 6,343 Oct 10, 2023, 01:19 am
Last Post: kron
  New TOR(v3) address for TPB in footer on this forum theSEMAR 6 20,904 Aug 06, 2021, 10:01 am
Last Post: Moe
  Please add seperate sub-forum for requests for X-Plane DontDoPiracy 10 50,561 May 18, 2021, 05:50 am
Last Post: dueda
  Cracked software specific installation guide forum category mr_imaginativ3 2 19,234 Mar 09, 2019, 20:39 pm
Last Post: Moe
  SuprBay: Considering Forum & Add review function for user's profile! TheStrength 5 19,262 Oct 24, 2017, 23:56 pm
Last Post: Sid