Cracked software specific installation guide forum category
I have been cracking software for years. ehhh let me be clear. I uses other peoples cracks for years.
I find that in some cases the readme.txt is not clear and very difficult to follow

Case in point

https://proxtpb.net/torrent/28629107/Sol..._activator

So as much for my own failing memory and as it maybe useful to other newbies I wrote my own Readme file that I want to share

I want to suggest a forum category called "Software cracking tutorial" where we can post our own guides, tips ticks and answer questions.

Rule: each thread would be software specific for a particular TPB torrent so it would be easy to look for in search
The thread must be the exact same as the title of the torrent for easy finding.

Anyways just an idea
People used to post bug fixes on TPB's torrents at the comments, (much like Steam does,) but lately commenting is getting tricky. Also it is not easy to find good solutions amongst that lot of "seeeed pleeeeaseeee" or "how do I download this?"...

Using a forum category sounds good, but forums admin will need to figure out how to properly connect each specific torrent with it's "hints and fixes" thread: A torrent name can be edited, posters can misspell or just add something to the title, some stuff have a lot of torrents and some have tons of versions, updates, etc.

Those threads could include basic topiccs:
How to download, burn, install;
How to crack, activate, bypass, block, connect;
How to fix, hack, configure, mod;
Reviews.

And references to other torrents (branches, updates, other languages, versions, add-ons, just alternative releases) or even direct downloads.

It won't be built into the forum BB code, maybe we could only ask for a template. But I won't hold my breath.
We already have a tutorials section you are welcome to post to.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pirate Bay: Add, Rename or Delete a Category or Subcategory -wxm- 124 440,231 Oct 15, 2023, 10:21 am
Last Post: JimJones
  SuprBay: Allow 2FA on the forum copyism 6 6,087 Oct 10, 2023, 01:19 am
Last Post: kron
  New TOR(v3) address for TPB in footer on this forum theSEMAR 6 20,714 Aug 06, 2021, 10:01 am
Last Post: Moe
  Please add seperate sub-forum for requests for X-Plane DontDoPiracy 10 50,217 May 18, 2021, 05:50 am
Last Post: dueda
  Pirate Bay: Please allow PDF booklets in music category Cabeza de Perro 0 15,102 Oct 26, 2019, 16:52 pm
Last Post: Cabeza de Perro