Favorite terrible movies
I have a 4.68 GB version of BW2: BOS as well, got it from the original fan editor. If there's interest, let me know and I can upload it as well.

anyway, as for OP's question I'm genuinely a fan of The Happening and Fever Lake. The latter is my most-watched riff, literally every aspect of it is amusing to me in some way.
^^^The Happening and Fever Lake are great horrible movies. I've seen The Happening more times than I'd like to admit. Maybe I have a celebrity crush on the leading lady, and the Hot Dog guy.. or I just love how stupid it all is. All the Mario Lopez riffed movies are great too, The Journey: Absolution is probably the weirdest one he's done.

As for my favorite.. that's hard to answer. Probably The Dark Power. Lash Larue, that lady that has no pants, weird zombie native Americans, that huge hillbilly dude. What's not to love? That riff "THEY'RE EATING HIM! AND THEN THEY ARE GONNA EAT ME! OH MYYY GAAAAAWD!" literally had me struggling to breath due to laughing.

Or perhaps it's all 3 of the James Nguyen "movies". They are all basically the same story, just with different struggles.

A Talking Cat!? probably takes 3rd place for me. Because.. it's a talking cat?!

Edit: if we disregard the riffs, I guess The Happening would be my favorite. Either that or Deep Blue Sea, the shark exploding part was great, and the whole movie is ridiculous. Youtube link to the shark exploding: https://youtu.be/jJEEGGEw5gA?t=111 (only version I could find on YT that didn't require signing in)
Unfortunately, I also think Howard the Duck is an incredibly entertaining movie.
(Apr 04, 2020, 12:55 pm)kkt Wrote: I have a 4.68 GB version of BW2: BOS as well, got it from the original fan editor. If there's interest, let me know and I can upload it as well.

anyway, as for OP's question I'm genuinely a fan of The Happening and Fever Lake. The latter is my most-watched riff, literally every aspect of it is amusing to me in some way.

I'm interested.
(Apr 05, 2020, 04:59 am)Meat Trademark Wrote:
(Apr 04, 2020, 12:55 pm)kkt Wrote: I have a 4.68 GB version of BW2: BOS as well, got it from the original fan editor. If there's interest, let me know and I can upload it as well.

I'm interested.

alrighty; shared here:

Blair Witch 2: Book Of Shadows (2000) (Agent Sam Stanley Fanedit) (4.68 GB)

enjoy!
(Apr 05, 2020, 19:07 pm)kkt Wrote:
(Apr 05, 2020, 04:59 am)Meat Trademark Wrote:

I'm interested.

alrighty; shared here:

enjoy!

alrighty, last call on this one as I'd like to free up some space soon:

You guys are going to hate me but . . . After Last Season is truly the Citizen Kane of bad movies. Here is a Spoony Riff https://archive.org/details/youtube-2LaWXpTvHIQ
I like watching ridiculous movies and had a blast this weekend screaming "what?!?" every 5 minutes at 1979's The Resurrection of the Golden Wolf. Some real Danger: Diabolik vibes in this one if that tickles your fancy.
(Nov 16, 2020, 19:37 pm)diadra_u Wrote: You guys are going to hate me but . . . After Last Season is truly the Citizen Kane of bad movies.  Here is a Spoony Riff  https://archive.org/details/youtube-2LaWXpTvHIQ

That guy is really funny, and the flick is godawful -- a match made in bad movie riffing heaven. Thanks!
(Nov 16, 2020, 23:45 pm)Rifferee Wrote: I like watching ridiculous movies and had a blast this weekend screaming "what?!?" every 5 minutes at 1979's The Resurrection of the Golden Wolf. Some real Danger: Diabolik vibes in this one if that tickles your fancy.

here's a copy for anyone interested:

https://mega.nz/file/sR9UEQCK#1XJQvZdbVY...k12ZLD-aJY

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your favorite "bad" movie? SuperLake 21 1,380 5 minutes ago
Last Post: crowtrobot80
  FAVORITE SCENE/LINE FROM A RIFFTRAX MOVIE OR SHORT TheDarkPrince2018 171 193,015 Apr 06, 2024, 14:46 pm
Last Post: fafaforza
  Favorite Weird & Wonderful Wednesday Watchalongs JusSonic 1 5,074 Feb 08, 2023, 12:20 pm
Last Post: Miss Martian
  Top Ten Fan-Favorite Scary Rifftrax! JusSonic 0 5,538 Oct 30, 2022, 20:08 pm
Last Post: JusSonic
  Everything Is Terrible! Kidz Klub sarlacc222 23 19,052 May 02, 2022, 13:20 pm
Last Post: Tardisjockey