Farewell My Friends
We can only assume that he passed on. He was a friendly guy with a morbid sense of humor and a keen eye for curves. He was also courageous enough to face death and tell us about it. And he found consolace in replying to our retarded void posts.

He was an old timer uploading to TPB for more than a decade, serious about his sharing. And as we all know: sharing is caring.

Kotter will be missed.

RIP
If he's just resting in hospital, he'll come back blasting on all us and you'll be the primary target. If not, he'll be waiting for us in (wherever he is).
Peace, bro.
hi my friend, thanks for all your sharing for us. If life was a permanent, humans can accomplish many things and even become god one day. Unfortunately we all born with a limited time-frame to play in. I'm so sorry you are leaving us, also your thought will be with us, I wish you be with us forever here too.

Watch some nice Amine, it make you free from anxiety?

Why not trying to summon a nice demon by lighting a candle and praying for her/him? I heard they can grant humans long life if they accept you. I tried myself to summon a nice demon but couldn't find proper ones yet.

Best wishes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Farewell politux, R.I.P. Spud17 45 78,207 Mar 08, 2021, 09:41 am
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  Happy New Year my pirate friends! soulcity 6 12,160 Jan 01, 2020, 20:42 pm
  Who Will Let Your Online Friends Know If Something Happens To You? Wildcard 5 15,237 Mar 23, 2019, 06:14 am
  Farewell Murlok, My Friend Wildcard 20 35,619 Sep 26, 2018, 14:00 pm
Last Post: Maestral