Farewell My Friends
My friends,

My time is near completion in this wonderful thing we call life. Due to 2 recent heart attacks, and a stroke months before paralyzing me, my doctors have decided that it will be best for me to spend the remainder in Hospice due to crippling health issues.

However I ask not for your pity, but your joy. As the world is a place in which most of us have taken granted, pursuing luxuries than the joys of which all the little things bring you (like TPB & SB-thanks red and blues!).

While I may not know all of you, this is one of the few communities where people care for each other as if we are all one big RW family (however we are a worldly family), sharing our love for the same interests and the culture we verse ourselves in.

I have shared in it all with youSmile; the laughs at the old copyright response letters, the anger and sadness with the raid from when Fredrik Nieji ran the show, the pain of losing some far greater uploaders than I (RIP Ashley) and the mods like Konink and SteRipper (whom I joined some projects they created.

You are the people who make our way of life easier through the friendships we make, on SuprBay and many other communities long since passed.

I thank you all for the love, friendship and happiness you brought me.

-Kotter

I started rambling so I stopped short. Might make a few more paragraphs later.
I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties.

Regarding Your Stroke:

My Mother had a very debilitating stroke in 2017.

She could barely use her legs.

Much of her memory was gone.

She could barely speak.

She couldn't write either.

Doctors were doubtful in her recovery and didn't give her much hope.

She was determined not to give up. She never lost her faith and hope. After months in the hospital and then several months in physical therapy, she slowly regained the use of her legs. Her memory slowly started coming back. She started to regain her speech and writing skills.

When she left physical therapy, she was better, but still not entirely recovered.

She tenaciously continued to work on her walking, speech and writing herself.

Today, she is much like her old self, but still not 100%. Sometimes, she has short-term memory issues, but at other times, her mind is as sharp as a tack and she surprises me at all she is able to remember. Her memory continues to improve however.

Her speech and writing skills are greatly improved and almost back to normal.

She has completely regained the use of her legs. Now, she is very active and buzzes around like a bee.

I'm grateful to have more time with my Mother and to see her better.

I believe my Mother's recovery to be miraculous.

The moral of the story is to NEVER GIVE UP, and never lose your hope and faith.

Regarding Your Heart Disease:

I would like to let you know about the work of Dr. Robert Ostfeld, a cardiologist. He has shown in his work with patients that heart disease can be reversed through a plant-based diet in addition to lifestyle changes.

There is great news about this information as his documentary is available on The Pirate Bay!

The member VeggiePizza shared it.

God bless The Pirate Bay and all who sail in her!

VeggiePizza's Description for the Documentary:

Confessions of a Reformed Cardiologist: A Plant based Diet and Your Heart (2017) Dr. Robert Ostfeld MD MSc

Robert Ostfeld is a cardiologist and Director of Preventive Cardiology. He is the founder and Director of the Cardiac Wellness Program at Montefiore Health System and Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine at Albert Einstein College of Medicine.

He earned his Masters in Epidemiology from Harvard School of Public Health, MD from Yale University School of Medicine and is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Echocardiography.

Dr. Ostfeld has authored or co-authored dozens of articles about cardiovascular disease, and several about the relationship between periodontal disease and atherosclerosis.

Patients enrolled at the Montefiore Einstein Cardiac Wellness Program are experiencing dramatic improvements in their health, via making some key diet and lifestyle changes under the care and guidance of the program’s experts.

Many of these patients who had been diagnosed with heart or blood vessel disease, are losing weight, lowering their cholesterol and blood pressure, improving their energy levels and even reversing type 2 diabetes.

The program brings a unique nutrition-centered approach to the management of cardiovascular disease, aiming to prevent and reverse heart disease with a whole-food plant-based diet.

Video: MPEG4 (H264) 1280x720 29.97fps 869kbps main L3.1, yuv420p
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 125kbps

Related Documentaries:
Eating you Alive
Forks Over Knives
What the Health
Diet's Role in Death and Disability
Earthlings
Land of Hope and Glory
The Ghosts in Our Machine
Cowspiracy
Behind the Mask
Peaceable Kingdom
Live and Let Live
Carnage (2017) Swallowing the Past
Hungry For Change
Food Choices
Got the Facts on Milk
Unlocking the Cage
Milk?
Planeat
Prescription Nutrition
Whole Food Plant-Based Diet to Treat Disease
Vegan Everyday Stories
Land of Hope and Glory
The Dairy Trap
The Cheese Trap
Lucent
VEGAN 2016 The Film
VEGAN 2015 The Film
Vegucated
Meet Your Meat
Making the Connection
Speciesism: The Movie
Foods for Protecting the Body and Mind
PlantPure Nation
ANIMAL Antitaurino: Bullfighting
Henry: One Man's Way
A Sacred Duty
I am an Animal
Udemy Mouthwatering Homestyle Vegan Desserts

The Link to the Documentary:

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/1834467...H264_Vegan

I wish you all the best Kotter and I don't want you to despair or to give up.

[Image: j5LfVnTd_o.jpg]

[Image: xp97CKJ2_o.jpg]

[Image: 7VCNbePs_o.jpg]
You are brave to be in near death, staring the Grim Reaper in his ugly face.

I hope you will continue to face unseen adversaries with defiance and composure.

The one way ticket to the land of no worries. If you don't have regrets, you didn't live it all!
(Mar 24, 2019, 20:40 pm)RobertX Wrote: You are brave to be in near death, staring the Grim Reaper in his ugly face.

I hope you will continue to face unseen adversaries with defiance and composure.

I may see the scythe that death holds, and welcome such arms open, thankful for the life I had.
We haven't heard from Kotter lately.

Is he still with us?
I was thinking about him the other day. I've not heard anything to date.
I feel for him.

Sometimes I hope it's a sick joke.

Enough people around me have already died. I don't need another one. Sad
Anonymity is a thing here, so if someone knows how to reach him, send regards and bring news.
I was also just thinking of him today...
It's all a lot to take in really  Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Farewell politux, R.I.P. Spud17 45 78,209 Mar 08, 2021, 09:41 am
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  Happy New Year my pirate friends! soulcity 6 12,161 Jan 01, 2020, 20:42 pm
  Who Will Let Your Online Friends Know If Something Happens To You? Wildcard 5 15,237 Mar 23, 2019, 06:14 am
  Farewell Murlok, My Friend Wildcard 20 35,619 Sep 26, 2018, 14:00 pm
Last Post: Maestral