Ebook: Panic Attack: Young Radicals in the Age of Trump by Robby Soave
Greetings,

I was hoping to see about getting the epub (or any version, really) of a book by Robby Soave titled Panic Attack: Young Radicals in the Age of Trump. 

I was actually interviewed for the thing, and there's a chapter about me, but the author lacked the courtesy to send me so much as a PDF!

https://www.amazon.com/Panic-Attack-Youn...250169887/

Description from Amazon;

Since the 2016 election, college campuses have erupted in violent protests, demands for safe spaces, and the silencing of views that activist groups find disagreeable. Who are the leaders behind these protests, and what do they want? In Panic Attack, libertarian journalist Robby Soave answers these questions by profiling young radicals from across the political spectrum.

Millennial activism has risen to new heights in the age of Trump. Although Soave may not personally agree with their motivations and goals, he takes their ideas seriously, approaching his interviews with a mixture of respect and healthy skepticism. The result is a faithful cross-section of today's radical youth, which will appeal to libertarians, conservatives, centrist liberals, and anyone who is alarmed by the trampling of free speech and due process in the name of social justice.

workerbee edited Oct 15, 2019 09:49 am this post because:

Moved to ebook requests.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Ile de France and the Golden Age (Found. It's locked) Wertu 0 2,159 Jul 10, 2023, 08:58 am
Last Post: Wertu
  Motor Age Training Manuals Z012495 0 3,453 Jun 26, 2022, 15:46 pm
Last Post: Z012495
  2 books in the Young James Bond series cooltwou 0 5,893 Apr 09, 2021, 00:45 am
Last Post: cooltwou
  Resource Radicals: From Petro-Nationalism to Post-Extractivism in Ecuador kaca2824 2 5,525 Mar 26, 2021, 16:46 pm
Last Post: kaca2824
  Not Made by Slaves: Ethical Capitalism in the Age of Abolition TheBlackChart02 1 8,136 Dec 17, 2020, 19:18 pm
Last Post: Cov