Drag.Me.to.Hell.2009.Open.Matte.1080p.RiffTrax-Handy [9 GB]
(Aug 29, 2022, 22:58 pm)jhs39 Wrote:
(Aug 28, 2022, 17:53 pm)Taddghostal Wrote: anyone still have this available? the link no longer works

https://mega.nz/file/15cyxKyJ#c1v27NjXu0...Qpgggzu5lA

This is the 9 GB version.

Yes!!! you rock! I have an elderly friend who doesn't know how to switch the audio tracks on the xbox i gave him so this is perfect! Thanks again!! 1080p goodness!
Extras.The.Making.of.Drag.Me.to.Hell:
https://mega.nz/file/FHNhhQJB#_9iHsCK6pd...Na6hsL9NPA
(Aug 30, 2022, 00:18 am)Taddghostal Wrote:
(Aug 28, 2022, 17:53 pm)Taddghostal Wrote: anyone still have this available? the link no longer works

Yes!!! you rock! I have an elderly friend who doesn't know how to switch the audio tracks on the xbox i gave him so this is perfect! Thanks again!! 1080p goodness!

You're welcome. I would have preferred that the original ripper included both soundtracks but it's nice that some people appreciate the high quality 1080p encodes. Far more people seem to want the low-encode files. If the encoder makes the Rifftrax the default audio track your friend shouldn't need to change the audio track unless he doesn't want to listen to the Rifftrax. In any case, you're welcome and enjoy. It might not be up there long if Mega pulled down the original upload. Since this was a new thread I'm not sure why the original ripper would have pulled his down so quickly but maybe he's hosting a lot of stuff on Mega.
(Aug 30, 2022, 10:41 am)jhs39 Wrote:

You're welcome. I would have preferred that the original ripper included both soundtracks but it's nice that some people appreciate the high quality 1080p encodes. Far more people seem to want the low-encode files. If the encoder makes the Rifftrax the default audio track your friend shouldn't need to change the audio track unless he doesn't want to listen to the Rifftrax. In any case, you're welcome and enjoy. It might not be up there long if Mega pulled down the original upload. Since this was a new thread I'm not sure why the original ripper would have pulled his down so quickly but maybe he's hosting a lot of stuw

someone extract the .wav from the film, convert to .aac and or post the audio(s) here and i will update and re post the riff with the film audio.

You're welcome. I would have preferred that the original ripper included both soundtracks but it's nice that some people appreciate the high quality 1080p encodes. Far more people seem to want the low-encode files. If the encoder makes the Rifftrax the default audio track your friend shouldn't need to change the audio track unless he doesn't want to listen to the Rifftrax. In any case, you're welcome and enjoy. It might not be up there long if Mega pulled down the original upload. Since this was a new thread I'm not sure why the original ripper would have pulled his down so quickly but maybe he's hosting a lot of stuff on Mega.

Thank you.  I'm good at syncing up subtitles but really terrible at syncing audio-- I get too OCD with the dialogue and sound effects and never end up getting it right.
(Aug 30, 2022, 12:11 pm)Handy Wrote:

You're welcome. I would have preferred that the original ripper included both soundtracks but it's nice that some people appreciate the high quality 1080p encodes. Far more people seem to want the low-encode files. If the encoder makes the Rifftrax the default audio track your friend shouldn't need to change the audio track unless he doesn't want to listen to the Rifftrax. In any case, you're welcome and enjoy. It might not be up there long if Mega pulled down the original upload. Since this was a new thread I'm not sure why the original ripper would have pulled his down so quickly but maybe he's hosting a lot of stuw

someone extract the .wav from the film, convert to .aac and or post the audio(s) here and i will update and re post the riff with the film audio.

I know you're busy with the new uploads but is there any update on the update of Drag Me To Hell?
(Sep 01, 2022, 12:25 pm)jhs39 Wrote:
(Aug 29, 2022, 22:58 pm)jhs39 Wrote: https://mega.nz/file/15cyxKyJ#c1v27NjXu0...Qpgggzu5lA

I know you're busy with the new uploads but is there any update on the update of Drag Me To Hell?

i no longer have the og film to fix the audio.
Thats why i asked for anyone for the audio to be posted here.

My internet connection sucks ass and its constantly in use... up and down at the same time.
Anyone who could pm me with a comcast hotspot password would help significantly.
Anyone who has comcast is entitled to an additional hotspot account which works wherever the hotspots are.
You must call comcast to activate/setup but its free and fast.
I happen to be 100 feet from a 20 gb comcast hotspot but my personal internet is severely limited.

I have tons to share and tons more waiting to download and or upload.
It will take years to finish the downloads in my que at this rate.

Megga is also limited.
Many of the 4k films are 20+ gb.
megga will require slitting many of these files and that's a pain in the ass and sows everything toa crawl.
It's been 3-4 months now i have n]been trying and NO ONE is evidently accepting registration t torrent sites.
I REALLY need a torrent account somewhere or the shit will be hella constipated.

All of this on top of my 12+ hour work/study daily schedules.
i
(Sep 01, 2022, 12:47 pm)Handy Wrote:
(Aug 30, 2022, 00:18 am)Taddghostal Wrote: Yes!!! you rock! I have an elderly friend who doesn't know how to switch the audio tracks on the xbox i gave him so this is perfect! Thanks again!! 1080p goodness!

My internet connection sucks ass and its constantly in use... up and down at the same time.
Anyone who could pm me with a comcast hotspot password would help significantly.
Anyone who has comcast is entitled to an additional hotspot account which works wherever the hotspots are.
I happen to be 100 feet from a 20 gb comcast hotspot but my personal internet is severely limited.

Megga is also limited.
megga will require slitting many of these files and that's a pain in the ass and sows everything toa crawl.
It's been 3-4 months now i have n]been trying and NO ONE is evidently accepting registration t torrent sites.
I REALLY need a torrent account somewhere or the shit will be hella constipated.

i

You want an upload of the audio?  I think I misread your earlier post.  I'll see what I can come up with.

(Sep 01, 2022, 12:47 pm)Handy Wrote:
(Aug 30, 2022, 00:18 am)Taddghostal Wrote: Yes!!! you rock! I have an elderly friend who doesn't know how to switch the audio tracks on the xbox i gave him so this is perfect! Thanks again!! 1080p goodness!

Megga is also limited.

i

Do you know if you used the theatrical version or the director's cut?
its the open matt or theatrical. not the dc.
its also likely on the og/smaller rifftrax release.
(Sep 01, 2022, 14:03 pm)Handy Wrote: its the open matt or theatrical. not the dc.
its also likely on the og/smaller rifftrax release.

I tried to extract the soundtrack using Audacity but probably screwed that up so I also included the smaller 720p full movie file that has the Rifftrax and movie soundtrack.  

Extracted audio:

https://mega.nz/folder/QwMQTbjZ#o1m3zyGeQIdE1D1mzF7zMw

Full 720p version of Rifftrax Drag Me To Hell with three soundtracks:

https://mega.nz/file/MlNXzKaI#fCg6IEsWXu...4oSbhbQirc

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Apple (1980) 1080p.BR-Handy Handy 17 10,119 May 01, 2024, 00:41 am
Last Post: onitafmw55
  Jurassic World - Fallen Kingdom (2018) 2160p.BR-Handy [18 GB] Handy 7 6,976 Mar 13, 2024, 12:14 pm
Last Post: jhs39
  The Wizard of Oz (1939) 2160p.BR.x265.HEVC.10bit.HDR-Handy [11 GB] Handy 5 6,287 Mar 08, 2024, 00:44 am
Last Post: Handy
  Prisoners of the Lost Universe (1983) 1080p.BR-Handy Handy 8 6,981 Dec 31, 2023, 15:36 pm
Last Post: NexusWraith
  Face Off (1997) 1080p.BR.Norm-Handy Handy 0 1,805 Dec 29, 2023, 18:14 pm
Last Post: Handy