DocMack's Politics Thread
https://www.thebullshit.com/p/trump-got-d...-then-some

"Trump Got Due Process and Then Some"

I never went to TheBullShit.com for "news" before. I figured it would all be Bull Shit, hah. And it looks like I'm right.

Well, Fake News posters would post the Earth is Flat if you pay them enough. Some flat Earthers even post that crap for free. In the long run, this joke of a conviction will be tossed out. Then the Fake News is still Fake to comfort the 50% of the country that will need pacifiers.
Harassment, bullying, labeling, slander - these are all attempts at censorship.

Obviously, what I am posting is bothering you. The logical answer to your frustrations are to simply not read what I post, not to restrict the free flow of information and keep it from other people.

The both of you look highly suspect for making those statements.

Your attempts will NOT stop me from posting so you are wasting your time.

As long as the site administrators allow me to have a voice here, I will continue...adamantly.

In the bold words of Fredrik Neij:

"IN YOUR FACE!"
"IN YOUR FACE!" Seems like this is the sign of annoyance.

Your posts could be considered censorship. Making what seems like to be an endless stream of posts that scrolls other peoples free speech off the page. If you really believe that Trump has 12 fingers and stuff like that, it's your right to eat all that up. But why don't you create your own thread for all that. Then you can keep it all together neatly and your click count will go up much higher. That's what I do. I post tons of stuff but it don't interfere with anybody elses stuff. My free speech, their free speech. And you are free to comment on my thread as I do on yours. Smile
(Jun 04, 2024, 23:54 pm)stts2 Wrote: Your posts could be considered censorship. Making what seems like to be an endless stream of posts that scrolls other peoples free speech off the page.

This is a bogus accusation. Your thread has never left the top half of PAGE ONE since I have been posting.

No one has lost any rights to post since I signed up.

You are just upset because you can't dominate the forum as you attempted to do before and also because you now have pushback to the right-wing propaganda you push here.

"IN YOUR FACE!"
(Jun 05, 2024, 00:24 am)DocMack Wrote:
(Jun 04, 2024, 23:54 pm)stts2 Wrote: Your posts could be considered censorship. Making what seems like to be an endless stream of posts that scrolls other peoples free speech off the page.

This is a bogus accusation. Your thread has never left the top half of PAGE ONE since I have been posting.
No one has lost any rights to post since I signed up.
You are just upset because you can't dominate the forum as you attempted to do before and also because you now have pushback to the rightwing propaganda you push here.
"IN YOUR FACE!"

Clearly I am pulling the sheet off of you. So your keeping track of what half of the page my thread sits on. I feel privileged. But since I only have one thread, Republican thinking would rule that I dominate nothing. But the Democrap mindset would be furious that I have any thread at all. At least the WOKE Progressive ones. So your pushing back at ME. So do you have an alter in your closet with all my stuff on the walls? I been doing this for 2 years, so you could probably wall paper your whole house with my stuff by now. Geez, I can only imagine the infamy I have risen to in your world. I think I just got goose bumps. So I will leave you with one of my favorite faces...

Rachel Maddow shows how Donald Trump routinely threatens violence and mayhem from his supporters if the American legal system tries to hold him to account, and yet at every stage of his legal prosecution, no one answers his calls for violence. Not even when he is criminally convicted. But what Trump's supporters do instead is target with terror the specific people involved in holding Trump accountable, judges, witnesses, jurors, in the hopes of discouraging anyone else from trying it. And so, Maddow argues, Americans must support the people who are threatened and remain unafraid of Donald Trump.

This is a great comment I saw yesterday on YouTube for another video. I am impressed by the comments I have been reading on YouTube lately.

[Image: f3384b908011e535ce7746ed710cf59aef776e6c.jpg]

[Image: f21e528d92c1c346eadde3b82178df7940dd096a.jpg]

[Image: ee2423d444cf1ad4e4f6f2dc21072e0325a0efb5.jpg]

[Image: c9c2db6f16185e98a08b1184095fcd0ac3c16116.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  stts2's politics thread stts2 600 307,846 1 hour ago
Last Post: stts2
  Idiotic defence agreement between Slovakia and the US divides politics and society Resurgence 0 4,424 Jan 20, 2022, 02:20 am
Last Post: Resurgence
  Mothers, guns, politics. dueda 0 9,697 Oct 25, 2018, 12:31 pm
Last Post: dueda
  Science and politics - Brazil National Museum fire dueda 2 12,050 Sep 11, 2018, 20:24 pm
Last Post: dueda
  Dotcom’s ‘Internet Party’ Aims to Shake Up Politics Ernesto 0 9,956 Jan 15, 2014, 11:52 am
Last Post: Ernesto