Do you have a discord server?
I'm looking to join some new servers.  So, give me your invites
Careful.  Discord has a reputation for essentially being a souped-up IRC for scammers and data harvesters.

[Image: 1gs4fh.jpg]
In Real... But I can't figure out the rest.

So what's the C stand for in IRC? Or is it a typo and you mean IRL?
(Jul 28, 2023, 16:51 pm)Ladyanne3 Wrote: So what's the C stand for in IRC?  Or is it a typo and you mean IRL?

He means he's talking about people who chat in an IRC channel...  You know like the one they have for The Pirate Bay, you can log in and monitor conversations.  He doesn't mean In Real Life he means a IRC chat Windows which most file sharing groups associate with.
(Jul 28, 2023, 16:55 pm)RodneyYouPlonker Wrote:
(Jul 28, 2023, 16:51 pm)Ladyanne3 Wrote: So what's the C stand for in IRC?  Or is it a typo and you mean IRL?

He means he's talking about people who chat in an IRC channel...  You know like the one they have for The Pirate Bay, you can log in and monitor conversations.  He doesn't mean In Real Life he means a IRC chat Windows which most file sharing groups associate with.

I never heard of it
(Jul 28, 2023, 17:51 pm)Ladyanne3 Wrote:
(Jul 28, 2023, 16:55 pm)RodneyYouPlonker Wrote:

I never heard of it

Internet Relay Chat.  Click the yellow button near the top of the page marked "Chat".

*sigh*  I guess IRC is already going the way of IBM punch cards and 300 baud modems.  I can't really say I'll miss it that much, though.
A gaming community I had belonged to a long time ago was mainly communicating thru IRC chats so I had to learn.. thought it's completely dead by now
Internet Relay Chat is used as TPB's main chat channel.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone have any experience installing a xenforo forum? Ladyanne3 1 4,645 Jun 30, 2023, 03:50 am
Last Post: snx
  Why do many torrents have a dual version with [TGx]? lwc 8 7,086 Apr 25, 2023, 06:08 am
Last Post: dueda
  Pirating used to be easy but now you have to outsmart them Ladyanne3 7 8,719 Dec 08, 2022, 03:07 am
Last Post: rezwaki
  How to have business online ? aleio4 2 13,909 Oct 18, 2022, 09:36 am
Last Post: Linochka
  Anyone have non-Internet information about the Burmuda Triangle? LadyAnn 3 10,538 Dec 27, 2021, 15:04 pm
Last Post: LadyAnn