Do you believe in fixed games?
Hi people! Do you believe in fixed matches?
That somebody can really know results of some matches before the game?
Are you try it sometime in your past?

C´mon... nevery try it? Like-nobody?
Wherever there is gambling in a sport there will be fixed games.

Even without money involved, some sports like WWF are totally fixed before hand.

It is one of the many reasons that I despise 'sports'.

With perhaps the exception of horse racing.
And there you lay the odds of the jockey/driver, not the horse if you catch my drift.
(Sep 26, 2021, 12:15 pm)waregim Wrote: Wherever there is gambling in a sport there will be fixed games.

Even without money involved, some sports like WWF are totally fixed before hand.

It is one of the many reasons that I despise 'sports'.

With perhaps the exception of horse racing.
And there you lay the odds of the jockey/driver, not the horse if you catch my drift.

Yap, agree with yr opinion. Maybe other sports like dog race or something are not fixed...but you never know. Especially today. But I thinkg that first leagues or second leagues are not fixed often because they are really watched. And you betting or not?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DOS games with CD audio Fant0men 4 8,670 Mar 09, 2023, 17:38 pm
Last Post: Fant0men
  Question about how Virtualbox runs Windows games RobertX 15 44,680 Sep 10, 2021, 09:47 am
Last Post: ill88eagle
  You do not die or get addicted to ANY drug if you do not abuse it. vonRicht 97 149,006 Feb 23, 2021, 16:47 pm
Last Post: dueda
  Is there a torrent with the old 64k demos and the cracks for games incl any music? ID10TError 0 10,433 Sep 11, 2019, 19:32 pm
Last Post: ID10TError
  Life After Death - What You Believe In? Kotter 8 22,750 Feb 05, 2019, 13:55 pm
Last Post: politux