Did they shut down "torrentproject" too ?
Today i tried to open the site www.torrentproject.se but it failed to open. All i got was a blank page.
Not sure if it has been shut down by the feds. Can anyone please check from their end and lemme know. Thanks.

UPDATE : Just now i tried to access it without any proxies , and this time instead of getting a blank page i got a message saying that it has been blocked by our govt.
But the sad part is even with proxies i can't open it. When i'm trying with proxies i'm getting errors like -

Code:
"Could not connect to the requested server host."
Code:
"The requested resource could not be loaded because the server returned an error: 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable"

Do you guys have a better proxy site that can open it?
It's working, but Cloudflare's new DDOS protection won't let you through until you enable javascript.
(Nov 04, 2016, 06:38 am)Aaron.Walkhouse Wrote: It's working, but Cloudflare's new DDOS protection won't let you through until you enable javascript.

Hmm ... but my javascript is enabled. I'm using Firefox.
It is probably the same problem as the one discussed here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I did it again Ladyanne3 15 17,629 Jan 18, 2024, 03:57 am
Last Post: LZA
  Large Streaming network shut down WW3hasstarted 0 6,283 Nov 16, 2022, 14:58 pm
Last Post: WW3hasstarted
  How to narrow down searches with few characters? Hard2ComeBy 2 6,409 Nov 10, 2022, 07:49 am
Last Post: Hard2ComeBy
  1337x Chat and Forum down? LuxLOL 0 6,569 Sep 27, 2022, 03:32 am
Last Post: LuxLOL
  Why did TPB create the Apibay endpoint? tjwalkr3 1 8,683 Jul 13, 2022, 08:36 am
Last Post: am a giant