Daz3dfree rocks, Skyback.ru sucks.
Warning, don't tell the pieces of shit that run Skyback.ru that their hosts are crappy and that daz3dfree.com uses Google Drive, which blows their shitty malware-infested crapware hosts out of the water.

They'll ban you. Smile

Seriously, skyback.ru uses shitty hosts. daz3dfree.com uses Google Drive, which is like a dream in comparison. I'm kinda glad that Skyback banned me. They upload a lot of stuff that daz3dfree doesn't, but they use such disgustingly bad hosts that it takes too much time for the extra content to be worth it. They used to use better hosts, but they got worse and worse over time. Now it's all shitty hosts, all the time. Plus half the site was in Russian only.

Oh, P.S., to whichever Skyback.ru asshole banned me for politely (unlike now) pointing out that they were losing ground to a competitor: FUCK YOU, now I'm going to badmouth you everywhere I can. Have a nice day.
It's great to have alternatives Smile
First time I hear about this daz3dfree. Sounds interesting, gdrive as a host is miles better, of course.
Thanks.
And don't sweat it about the ban, most files end up all over the net anyways. Besides, pretty much everything Skyback post comes from Zonegfx.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems with Skyback today Morlock 3 17,512 Dec 31, 2016, 20:43 pm
Last Post: bootleg