Curry
How do you like eating curry? How do you cook curry?

I like mines with rice, carrots, potatoes, and chicken.

What about you?
I like my curry like I like my women Robert, hot and spicy  Wink

On a more serious note I used to make excellent curry a while ago but now I tend to just more likely buy it in but I really must admit it's very nice, I don't mind what I eat as long as it's good quality tasting.  Haven't had take away for some time now due to the virus bit worried about buying that at the moment.
Unfortunately curry is not very common in my country. I've located an Indian restaurant downtown, and I'll be visiting it post-lockdown. I think I'll try their naan tikka first, and then maybe their chicken curry. Finally, I will try some curry... So many people seem to love it.
Obviously I don't have a preference when it comes to curry. I just want to try it hehe.
I don't remember eating hot curry anywhere, perhaps I did, I don't know.

I guess I am one of those Canadian Stayed Chinese who can barely use chopsticks and eat big Macs.* Big Grin

*Not true, I don't eat beef and never will.
BigMacs (and most fast food) aren't really "beef"; and there're a couple "green" burgers. Anyway, your description fit's me plenty, as I'm living mostly of McD's #1 and 7-Eleven's "American Dog". Just I can do chopsticks.
Does anyone eat curry with pork?
Quite a coincidence, but I once did. It was a "fast-foodese" version of a gratin (crispy) ham with rice and curry at a shopping mall food plaza. Quite enjoyable as it wasn't that much strong.
Actually, to come to think of it, I recall that they do: Singapore Style! They put BBQ pork on their dry curry on noodles or vermicelli.
Behave gentlemen, or I shall issue some slaps. Off-topic posts removed.

The best curries are the authentic veggie ones. I'm personally not a fan of the super hot ones that burn you a new bunghole the following morning because I'm a spice lightweight, so for me, chick pea and coconut curry is the best. There are plenty of recipes online, including vegan and gluten free ones, and many of them use coconut oil. I prefer desiccated coconut (you can buy blocks of them from Indian supermarkets) as it soaks up the spices more and makes it sweeter.

[Image: 3b33C.jpg]

Best served with rice, and if you can get hold of some - a couple of Peshawar apricot naan breads - yummo!
I mostly like them with rice, but naan bread is pretty innovative.