Currently reading.
- Melty Blood (Manga)
MyAnimeList link: http://myanimelist.net/manga/707/Melty_Blood

Info:
Based on the Doujin Fighting game, 'Melty Blood', made by the Doujin group, Watanabe Seisakujyo now known as French Bread. The story is one of two side-story sequels that occurs approximately a year after the good ending story of Arcueid's from the original Type-Moon game, Tsukihime.

One year has passed since the "Serial Vampire Homicide case", that occurred in Tsukihime, was solved. But now the rumors of the serial murder are happening again and so once more Shiki Tohno patrols the city to find this phantom killer. While patrolling he meets and fights a mysterious woman by the name of Sion Eltnam Atlasia, member of the church group 'Alchemist of Atlas', who is in search of curing vampirism. But to do so she needs data from Arcueid, the last True Ancestor, to help her in her research. But this wont be easy as Ciel is also patrolling the city looking for the rumored killer, while Akiha has been acting strangely the past few days and also Arcueid hasn't been seen for awhile, could she be the killer...?

(Source: Beast's Lair)
My opinion: It's the sequel to Shingetsutan Tsukihime and a really good one. Art is a bit different, original was much better in my opinion. Story is vampire themed, easy to follow and I totally recommend it for all those that like supernatural comics. Prequel is a must-read as well (fellow Type-Moon fans will know it. ^^)

Download links:
http://bakabt.me/148574-melty-blood.html
And in my uploads soon. ^^
Lee Child Jack Reacher series Bad Luck and Trouble
[Image: BLaT.jpg]
Stopped reading Discworld (as previously posted) to take a break from that kind of comedy, and have started reading Sherlock Holmes. I did some research and am trying to read all of the 60 or so stories in chronological order. After watching seasons 1-2 of Sherlock and at least a season of Elementary, I'm pleasantly suprised at the both tie-in's and alterations from book to television show.

I've read a lot of stories back as a child, but since forgotten most of what I had read. I then recently watched Sherlock (the BBC show, an excellent show), and afterwards, Elementary (with Lucy Lui as Holmes). I love how both shows have taken things from the books, then altered them. What this does is let you watch the shows, or read the books, in any order, and get a unique experience from both. I'm over halfway through the 60 books, and it has been excellent.
Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Voolf, audiobook, unabridged http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8252077/M...bridged%29

I listen to lots of audiobooks to improve my English. Listening is easier then expressing myself Wink First time reading/hearing Mrs Dalloway. I like the pace, the details and how little by little they create a complex and inescapable reality. I enjoy it.
Also Sprach Zaratustra
'Unmasking The Face' - by Paul Ekman

[Image: 4rAsp0O.jpg]

First published in 1975, this is one of those books that seems to be consistently popular, particularly among psychologists, law enforcement personnel, counsellors, doctors/health staff, and just about anyone who works with people. Paul Ekman is the leading expert on deceit and reading emotions, and after creating an atlas of emotions, earned himself the title 'best human lie detector in the world.'

Enjoying a fairly recent resurgence thanks to the tv series 'Lie To Me' (which is inspired by the work of Ekman), this breakthrough research on the facial expression of emotion - microexpressions in particular - shows how to identify the basic emotions, the techniques used to mask or neutralize them, and features photographs and exercises that will help the reader become perceptive interpreters of the facial expressions of emotions.
'On the Psychology of Military Incompetence' by Norman F. Dixon.

good reads review ~

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/47107...competence
The Tale of Melkorka by Octavia Randolph
Behold a Pale Horse - By William Cooper
[Image: vT0jPzzr.jpg]
Published May 30th 2005 by Light Technology Publications  Although the original was first published in 1991.  I have another copy from 1999 the only difference in the 2005 from the 1999 is the 9/11 stuff was taken out which was impressive considering he wrote about it a couple years before it happen citing that he could tell something was going to happen by patterns on the news mentioning the twin towers. Few other small differences but I haven't finished it yet!
Description:
Former U.S. Naval Intelligence Briefing Team Member reveals information kept secret by our government since the 1940s. UFOs, the J.F.K. assassination, the Secret Government, the war on drugs and more by the world's leading expert on UFOs.
As far as conspiracy books go this one is pretty awesome!

GoodReads
Review
The Buried Giant by Ishiguro

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reading the Bible RobertX 61 121,067 Feb 13, 2024, 19:58 pm
Last Post: Wolfess
  Recommended reading order site? friendlyspidey 3 24,576 Dec 22, 2013, 09:04 am
Last Post: STFmaryville