Currently reading.
Before I fell by Loren Oliver
I have just finished reading
Stllhouse Lake by Racheal CaineĀ 
Thriller
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stillhouse-Lake...house+lake

Extremely good and i think there will be a follow up novel can;t wait. Exclamation
Oathbringer - Brandon Sanderson

It was good but now I have to wait for the next one (sigh)
Halfway to finishing The Oxford History of the French Revolution. Big Grin I'm thinking of reading A Modern History of Japan by Andrew Gordon next.
(Mar 26, 2018, 06:06 am)BookWorm201993 Wrote: Halfway to finishing The Oxford History of the French Revolution. Big Grin I'm thinking of reading A Modern History of Japan by Andrew Gordon next.

If you are interested in Japan. I would suggest 'Shogun', that book is fantastic. And also 'Memoirs of a Geisha'. They are both amazing. I enjoyed 'Geisha' more, though 'Shogun' is a more historical book. But both are insanely good.
(Mar 27, 2018, 06:27 am)joew771 Wrote:
(Mar 26, 2018, 06:06 am)BookWorm201993 Wrote: Halfway to finishing The Oxford History of the French Revolution. Big Grin I'm thinking of reading A Modern History of Japan by Andrew Gordon next.

If you are interested in Japan. I would suggest 'Shogun', that book is fantastic. And also 'Memoirs of a Geisha'. They are both amazing. I enjoyed 'Geisha' more, though 'Shogun' is a more historical book. But both are insanely good.

Noted. Thanks Smile Idea
Just finished "The Sirens of Baghdad" by Yasmina Khadra, I liked it very much and I recommend it. It is a very compelling and an emotional story that even though published in 2002. feels like it could have easily been written today regarding the subject matter.
The Mathematics of Marriage - Dynamic nonlinear Models By John M. Gottman et. al.

Surprisingly engaging! And I especially enjoyed Chapter 9: Writing the Equations of Marriage.
I have just finished reading 'English, August: An Indian Story' by Upamanyu Chatterjee and started with 'The Sisters Brothers' by Patrick DeWitt.
About to finish The Loser by Thomas Bernhard

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reading the Bible RobertX 61 121,048 Feb 13, 2024, 19:58 pm
Last Post: Wolfess
  Recommended reading order site? friendlyspidey 3 24,569 Dec 22, 2013, 09:04 am
Last Post: STFmaryville