ConvertXtoDVD5 general help and knowledge
Information 
So I use this appplication to convert my movies to dvd and know the basic caveman use of how to make movies with it but was wondering how do I use it when a movie has already been converted and saved onto my computer but has yet to be burned to disk. I do not know if I am understandable about it but if anyone does and can give me a step by step explanation of what needs to be done that would be really appreciated. Thank you!Big Grin
(Nov 22, 2013, 15:05 pm)kapri25 Wrote: So I use this appplication to convert my movies to dvd and know the basic caveman use of how to make movies with it but was wondering how do I use it when a movie has already been converted and saved onto my computer but has yet to be burned to disk. I do not know if I am understandable about it but if anyone does and can give me a step by step explanation of what needs to be done that would be really appreciated. Thank you!Big Grin
If you're asking how to burn an already converted movie all you need to do is open up Convertxtodvd, click on action located on the top left hand side of the program next to file, then select burn an already converted project which should open up a screen to browse for the file location of the movie you want to burn. choose the VIDEO_TS file and select ok. Hope this helps.
[Image: MVz2YDR.png]

[Image: stCBBfP.png]

[Image: fx9pZdh.png]

[Image: hffAJ7k.png]
Thanks for the info! Helps a lot!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Encoding software and settings Help tonyclem 6 16,897 Sep 30, 2017, 22:11 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Help me in converting Kindle book on General studies manual and upload it galibala 5 14,425 Feb 21, 2017, 02:19 am
Last Post: joew771
  Converting and Burning DVD help please -nelly- 7 18,115 Feb 13, 2014, 22:22 pm
Last Post: bob5695
  3d and 2s ISO file help needed please zeitgeistman 7 18,456 Dec 24, 2013, 02:20 am
Last Post: zeitgeistman
  Help with editing and file conversion nl_spacecowboy 0 9,398 Dec 16, 2013, 01:40 am
Last Post: nl_spacecowboy