Community Work
how do you choose a winner ? its very hard well somethings very hard lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQmW4FW2jKg
Here in Canada, Ontario at least, we had to log in twenty to twenty-four hours of volunteer service to graduate from high school. It is required.

Do you guys have something like this in your area?
Not required, but if you had enough credits, you can get an early release if you had a job.

2nd half of senior year I was doing all half days
(Jul 09, 2019, 12:40 pm)RobertX Wrote: Are you saying that, in your area, people defecate on the ground like dogs?

Some do, you can see the evidence everywhere... Welcome to Latrin America!

(Aug 16, 2019, 22:17 pm)RobertX Wrote: WW3hasstarted: Winner by unanimous decision?

I don't know if it is awesome or outrageous. Pictures and testimonials required for analysis.
Well to see what a difficult job it is to work at Bikini contests i think you need more footage to look at so here goes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeCBlb8mtTA
I used to volunteer at a school doing I.T. for them, the only 'unmanaged' school in the state. I used to admin the shit out of my job, oh there there here let me change your password..........

Then there was the time I used local bittorent to deploy a system image to 40 workstations or so, fun times.

Got paid work off them the following year, sadly the next year there was to be a funding cut.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Want to make a community for educational torrents. kosmous 1 4,158 Jan 07, 2024, 11:51 am
Last Post: kosmous
  Meetup doesn't work Ladyanne3 0 4,990 Mar 26, 2023, 10:41 am
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  is there any Doom Skulltag or Zandronum torrents that work? kinotsu_Kochirumi 1 5,442 Feb 06, 2023, 17:09 pm
Last Post: rezwaki
  How to request getting a post pinned as an Important Threads in a subforum community? bsg4you 1 11,973 Sep 24, 2021, 21:45 pm
Last Post: stormium
  Is the online piracy community dead? renhoek93 36 59,750 Jul 25, 2021, 21:22 pm
Last Post: Moe