Community Work
For now, as I wait for my torrents to finish, I am planning to find voluntary work; it helps with waiting the downloads to finish and gives me the chance to do something for the community for once.

My past works were librarians, truck-loader, and web programming.

What kinds of volunteer work have you done to keep you busy?
None, i've got an paid job as a network engineer and system administrator
I talk to people, try to enlighten. Sadly, the ignorants will almost always answer with hostility; best case, they say "well, that's live, whatever".  As Plato described the cave of shadows, people become attached to lies
Retired - spend yesterday helping to pick part of the 2 tons of crap that lazy people left on the beaches of San Diego.

Heading up to Ridgecrest on Monday to help with the earthquake clean up.
Are you saying that, in your area, people defecate on the ground like dogs?

And you're picking up feces as a volunteer job?

I hope not; volunteer jobs are supposed to be fun, not torture. I really hope you can change gears to something fun.
(Jul 09, 2019, 12:40 pm)RobertX Wrote: Are you saying that, in your area, people defecate on the ground like dogs?

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

I think in this context Crap=Miscellaneous trash. otherwise, they'd have to change the name to San DiStinko... Plus, people shittng on beaches will be on the news here. Bernie Sanders will blame Trump, and Trump will blame the illegals...

I collected trash around town a few years ago as mandated by the courts so I guess it doesn't count as volunteer...At least cleaning the streets also cleaned my record...
That's fucking harsh, LZA.

I think that court-mandated community service shouldn't be limited to sanitation or picking up litter; instead, if should also be about putting the talents of the "offender" into good use, like working for MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) or making cake in a soup kitchen.
(Jul 09, 2019, 14:38 pm)RobertX Wrote: That's fucking harsh, LZA.

I think that court-mandated community service shouldn't be limited to sanitation or picking up litter; instead, if should also be about putting the talents of the "offender" into good use, like working for MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) or making cake in a soup kitchen.
Never got arrested for drunk driving (here by the grace of God go I).

Picking trash was day 1... I did help the people at the soup kitchen and load their carts with the food . Man, the religious members of the church judged all of us...Which is why I think it's all full of shit.

My fondness memory is one of the women there looked like a miniature Christina Hendrix...She meus have been 110 pounds with DD booblies!. Proof positive that there is a god I guess. Ithink she caught us looking since she came back with a sweatshirt on...
i volunteer at Bikini contests : )
WW3hasstarted: Winner by unanimous decision?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Want to make a community for educational torrents. kosmous 1 4,158 Jan 07, 2024, 11:51 am
Last Post: kosmous
  Meetup doesn't work Ladyanne3 0 4,988 Mar 26, 2023, 10:41 am
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  is there any Doom Skulltag or Zandronum torrents that work? kinotsu_Kochirumi 1 5,439 Feb 06, 2023, 17:09 pm
Last Post: rezwaki
  How to request getting a post pinned as an Important Threads in a subforum community? bsg4you 1 11,972 Sep 24, 2021, 21:45 pm
Last Post: stormium
  Is the online piracy community dead? renhoek93 36 59,747 Jul 25, 2021, 21:22 pm
Last Post: Moe