Comments not showing after posting or showing with a few days delay
Update 2:
Is pastebin.com a blocked site? If, so where can I find a list of blocked websites/links? On one comment that I try to post, instead of using pastebin.com I used a similar site and It showed without delay.

Update:
I've tried clearing browser cache and after trying I once saw "Database error." after clicking the "Submit" button I think it didn't show this before, not sure, sorry. Also clearing browser cache fixed another issue I got with TPB.

When I try to comment, I click the "Submit" button and nothing happens. On some torrents the comment appears after a few days, on other it doesn't seem to appear at all. Same behavior on my torrent that I uploaded recently. The test comments consist of writing "test" or "thanks" for example.

I use the official website https://thepiratebay.org/ and I'm logged in (I uploaded a torrent and it worked)
My browser is Chrome.

What I've tried:
Commenting on a variety of torrents.
Different IP (My ISP uses dynamic IPs)
Clearing cookies.
Disabling ad blocking extensions. (I have whitelisted you guys, so that you can make revenue Smile )
JavaScript is always allowed.

What I haven't tried:
Registering another account, should I?
No, don't register another account.

There are several things going on here.

1. You are able to submit comments (as you have seen the "database error" which is only displayed when a comment has been submitted).

2. Comments submitted (and accepted) take time to propagate around our distributed servers so when you refresh the page you may be served by a server which has not yet been updated. i.e. your message won't necessarily appear immediately but will appear in time. The number of comments indicator does update immediately so if you take a note of that just before you submit your message and it increments then you can be sure your message will appear in due course. i.e. usually within half an hour or so at the most--if it appears to be taking longer it is generally because your web browser is caching an outdated copy of the page.

3. Comments submitted are sometimes rejected (with the "database error" message) if they have been posted from an IP address which has been banned, or if they contain a character string that is in our spam blocklist. Those comments will obviously never appear.
Thanks for the super fast reply, Sid

"because your web browser is caching an outdated copy of the page" it is definitely part of the problem because I got another issue where the number of seeders/leechers on a torrent differs (won't update) when I'm logged in compared to not logged in (in incognito) but clearing cache temporary fixes it (until the next seeders/leechers change it seems).
I can't remember browser cache causing an issue with any other site I visit in years and I visit a lot of different sites like most users. Is TPB programmed to prefer browser cache instead of fetching info from the server? Idk.

"if they have been posted from an IP address which has been banned" yup I've read that somewhere and I tried a different IP same results

"contain a character string that is in our spam blocklist" Is pastebin.com a blocked site? If, so where can I find a list of blocked websites/links? On one comment that I try to post, instead of using pastebin.com I used a similar site and It showed without delay, coincidence idk.
pastebin.com is a blocked site.

The list is not public.
Thanks again for fast reply, Sid.

OK, I will keep in mind the spam blocklist and try different links and words to see what works.

Also from my previous reply 

"because your web browser is caching an outdated copy of the page" it is definitely part of the problem because I got another issue where the number of seeders/leechers on a torrent differs (won't update) when I'm logged in compared to not logged in (in incognito) but clearing cache temporary fixes it (until the next seeders/leechers change it seems).
I can't remember browser cache causing an issue with any other site I visit in years and I visit a lot of different sites like most users. Is TPB programmed to prefer browser cache instead of fetching info from the server? Idk.

Is this browser caching behavior caused by my browser or TPB is programmed that way?
The exact reason for the problem is unknown but it is most likely a flaw in TPB's code.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TPB comments & new accounts jaybird88 92 226,474 Mar 23, 2024, 23:58 pm
Last Post: CyberWorm
  Issues with editing comments on suprbay Hmm888 1 421 Mar 05, 2024, 02:56 am
Last Post: maskaw
  Can't leave comments WestBankRoamer 7 12,659 Feb 06, 2024, 13:10 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Torrents not showing up at all Yilo 0 4,007 May 10, 2023, 21:49 pm
Last Post: Yilo
  Few searching results astalavistabeby 1 6,666 Sep 16, 2022, 13:06 pm
Last Post: am a giant