Can't install any adobe's
I keep asking for help but get none.
Nevertheless, I have PS cs6 and DW cs6 working fine on my 64 bit win 10 laptop. Alas, nothing else will install. For instance AI cs6 and lightroom will not install.
I now there is an anti piracy widget stopping them and  I take all precautions but my ps and dw are not affected by it?

Help would be great. Huh
If you have a firewall, make sure that the related programs and programs that relate to those related programs are blocked. I don't know if that's the answer, but that's a start because they tend to phone home.

I assume that you did read the instructions since you had Photoshop and Dreamweaver working fine, but I would especially re-read the instructions about altering your hosts file. I found the instructions from ChingLiu's Adobe torrents to be insightful.

Good luck.
(Jan 08, 2017, 01:37 am)RobertX Wrote: If you have a firewall, make sure that the related programs and programs that relate to those related programs are blocked. I don't know if that's the answer, but that's a start because they tend to phone home.

I assume that you did read the instructions since you had Photoshop and Dreamweaver working fine, but I would especially re-read the instructions about altering your hosts file. I found the instructions from ChingLiu's Adobe torrents to be insightful.

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply.
I can't firewall the app until it has installed. I install them without internet.
I have the most elaborate and comprehensive hosts file imaginable, it is huge.
I have tried just now to install ChingLiu's Illustrator and it fails very quickly with "DB error"
Strange how my other two apps work?

So frustrating
Thanks anyway Robert
You've gone pretty far, in this stage.

Were DW and PS pirated or legit? That might be the answer.
(Jan 08, 2017, 03:40 am)RobertX Wrote: You've gone pretty far, in this stage.

Were DW and PS pirated or legit? That might be the answer.

Pirated, as is everything I have ever used. I have tried legit CC and office 360, both of which MS had to reinstall Win 10 for me, not my fault. I think if I could get the same authors that made up my PS and DW then I might stand a chance? PS is portable, works like a charm, but I still take precautions when opening them.

Cheers
Fine.

My only advice at this point is to get another torrent.

I'm sorry I can't help you; I just use other programs, not Adobe ones.
I didn't get about your problem because I'm also using adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effect. When I install this software didn't get any issue and its working perfectly.
Do like I do my main graphics machine is never online and 2 laptops are the same never have problems
installing on them.

Have you ran the adobe cleaner if they still make it try it.
(May 01, 2017, 13:57 pm)321gfxisme0 Wrote: Do like I do my main graphics machine is never online and 2 laptops are the same never have problems
installing on them.

Have you ran the adobe cleaner if they still make it try it.

I have managed to get illustrator installed. I am not very confident about it all though.
Cheers guys

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adobe Acrobat Pro DC v2024.003.20054 (x64) Multilingual RePack [FTUApps] tanker32 0 356 Sep 14, 2024, 19:36 pm
Last Post: tanker32
  Anyone know how to remove the Adobe license pop up? Ladyanne3 3 754 Aug 24, 2024, 15:01 pm
Last Post: tester_jester
  Adobe Acrobat DC - HaxNode BigHat 1 1,847 Jul 13, 2024, 08:28 am
Last Post: samui
  Any Tips for Pirating CAD software? geesecanfly 1 1,186 May 17, 2024, 05:23 am
Last Post: RobertX
  Adobe Illustrator with AI features, or AI softwares for Image, Video, and Audio? sexyblonde 1 2,390 Feb 05, 2024, 10:16 am
Last Post: Skimpywreck