Can no longer use single view while browsing torrents?
At some point in the last month or so, I can no longer use the single (instead of double) view when browsing torrents in the top 100 section. When I click the link to change to single, the page just flickers and then nothing happens. I've tried it in several different computers and browsers.

Anyone else having this issue and/or can suggest a solution?
It can be viewed in single mode when using TOR browser. Also best to use the onion address of TPB.

Dunno why it's not working with other browsers but I only know that TOR browser doesn't record browsing history and that's probably the very reason.
It's very buggy. Not only does a FEW pages show as Single View, alot of pages also show in different languages. But like phlbg says, the TOR site works better atm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't post any more tech support requests due to SINGLE thread being locked... K80theShade 9 4,453 Oct 22, 2023, 19:22 pm
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  SuprBay: can not access past torrents unless search for them .BONE. 8 8,265 Dec 12, 2022, 20:19 pm
  Unable to Use Files Bomber 7 7,988 Aug 16, 2022, 19:18 pm
  Can you please force ThePirateBay to use https? lwc 13 42,691 Jun 01, 2022, 14:01 pm
Last Post: lwc
  Where can I find my Uploaded Torrents? (It does not show) cebaldocchi 1 11,268 Sep 17, 2021, 03:28 am
Last Post: Artemsen8