HazamaToHelios
HellToHer
HighToHiiro
HilzuruToHimeyaka
HistorieToHito
HotarubiToHouou
HourToHusky
HyakkaToHyper

If someone coud reseed, I would appreciate. In return, I can seed anything you want since I have all the others (except the 3 or 4 corrupt torrent).

Cheers
THANKS to anyone who seeded, I got it all now !

Let me know if you need some specific seeding...

cheers
Smile I forgot to tell you that I was seeding it.

Good that you got it all.
Hi. Can anyone seed Biggest Manga Collection 2013 from K letter? Thanks! Smile
Too bad, non seem to be seeded anymore Smile
(Aug 24, 2016, 09:36 am)Itanium2 Wrote: Too bad, non seem to be seeded anymore Smile

And you're happy?

Besides, I told him that if he doesn't get no seeds in a week, he can contact me and I'll do it!

Thanks for the concern.
Thank you Luke Skywalker...i wait for seed. Smile
I'm still here even though I've been entirely inactive. Long story haha. I wasn't getting notified about replies though. I've got this entire collection on my Dropbox as well as sat on a HDD so I'll try to react to seed requests and help out. =)
(Sep 23, 2016, 07:37 am)Feifmore Wrote: I'm still here even though I've been entirely inactive. Long story haha. I wasn't getting notified about replies though. I've got this entire collection on my Dropbox as well as sat on a HDD so I'll try to react to seed requests and help out. =)

Hi Feifmore…

Thanks for the help.

I already helped Iceblue, is there anyone else that need help?
No problems Luke, I'm amazed you've kept this going as long as you have really. It's 3 years at least now right? I'm almost hoping for a 2013-2016 collection but you know it probably doesn't exist or it'll be until a few years from now before anyone is mad enough as you are. Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to organize large eBook collection? bharatmukkala 6 21,779 Jun 19, 2017, 12:24 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  downloading manga? land_stander 7 25,813 Apr 06, 2015, 22:16 pm
Last Post: weejiggy
  Walt Disney's Comics and Stories Complete Collection [1940-2013] The_Abee 0 24,623 Feb 23, 2015, 12:33 pm
Last Post: The_Abee
  Need Manga and Anime Zone not video,e-book or comic JAAAAAP 1 16,127 Jul 29, 2014, 20:00 pm
Last Post: RobertX