Best Way to Pay for VPN Access
I currently have a Paypal account, but I hear that they freeze accounts when it is used to pay for VPN access.

Which type of Internet bank account do you use?
Bitcoin is the best way by far. Other ways are picking up gift cards and using them on sites like PIA that accept them, like amazon gift cards. A prepaid credit card is a good option but there are fees involved with setting up and reloading so be careful. Smile

Internet Bank Accounts:
OK Pay
WebMoney (I use)
Payza (I use)
PerfectMoney
CashU
Pay Garden
Also, do you have to switch money from your chequing account to the Internet bank accounts in question, or at least the ones you use?
They all support checking accounts but you have many ways to pay, from credit card or other source. TBH I have not used these services in a long time.
(Sep 26, 2017, 16:08 pm)RobertX Wrote: I currently have a Paypal account, but I hear that they freeze accounts when it is used to pay for VPN access.

Where did you hear that you get your account 'frozen' for using a service that is not illegal in any way?
I can't remember, Kingfish, sorry.

I just know I heard of it, but I never really believe it.

Sometimes though, I know that some rumours follow through.
(Sep 26, 2017, 16:08 pm)RobertX Wrote: I currently have a Paypal account, but I hear that they freeze accounts when it is used to pay for VPN access.

Using a VPN to do something illegal is illegal.
Just puchasing a VPN is not illegal and how can the bank
know what you are going to do with it.

Anyway, I bought my VPN with a prepaid VISA catd so the card can't
be traced back to me.
Best way is t by VPN using cryptocurrencies
VISA, MascterCards and bank accounts is not good for you privacy
hey man, you can pay to VPN with paypal, because you will connect to the VPN from your connection, so you can not hide from the vpn provider and if they logs your activity that will be the problem, so be careful which one you choose.

and logically if paypal accepts payments for VPN services, why should they freeze the buyers accounts.  Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Polite way to resurrect torrents v010dya 3 1,202 Jan 30, 2024, 14:44 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Best Place To Get 4K Movies? Also, Best Practices? How? TedDekker 5 1,969 Jan 05, 2024, 19:28 pm
  Would I be safe downloading this torrent without a vpn? Ladyanne3 12 2,663 Dec 31, 2023, 09:51 am
Last Post: CaptButler
  is their a way to male my payment untracable? LordJustice 4 2,095 Dec 27, 2023, 17:33 pm
  What's the best way to honestly earn cryptocurrency? RobertX 6 2,148 Dec 19, 2023, 01:57 am
Last Post: RobertX