Barishnikov's Euro Movies and TV Series Release Thread
Rebecka Martinsson seez 2!!!!!!...Excellent. I want it, now.
You're killing me, folks.... it's not even the same actress anymore!
Sascha Zacharias, IMO better but that's me. Engvoll backed out to make Love and Anarchy. I'm sorry we are putting you under stress, but your subscription service is very costly, but the best. Peace out.
Barishnikov, in this thread, do submissions of downloadable works, by definition, include the United Kingdom?

I'm looking for TV shows in Welsh and Gaelic.
(Jul 19, 2020, 22:50 pm)RobertX Wrote: Barishnikov, in this thread, do submissions of downloadable works, by definition, include the United Kingdom?

Sent you a PM.
Vår tid är nu S03 E02 - 1080p x264 (ENG SUBS) [BRSHNKV]   

[Image: vartidarnu_svt_artikel.jpg]
(Jul 19, 2020, 22:50 pm)RobertX Wrote: Barishnikov, in this thread, do submissions of downloadable works, by definition, include the United Kingdom?

Good question... I love those languages and I wish I had time to do those too.

I hope you been pointed in the right direction.
A few I know already out with English subtitles are Bang (2 seasons), Hidden (Craith) (2 seasons), 35 Diwrnod (4 seasons), and Keeping Faith (3 seasons).

Eve Myles is Welsh but never learned the language. She did in order to play her role in Keeping Faith.

Plus the excellent Hinterland with Richard Harrington. They film in Welsh first and then in English second so always do two versions. That's dedication! I always wait till the English version comes out to watch it. Hinterland has 3 seasons.

Love the Welsh accent...so lovely to listen to.
Well, someone special got me Bang seasons 1 and 2.

They know who they are. Big Grin
I promised not to post shows in B's thread anymore so if anyone wants anything just PM me.

Links are not good for long but long enough to download them.

Alternately, can post a video request. I recently discovered that thread and have been filling a few of them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  momamedienta's hard-to-find movies and tv shows silentwolf 19 27,286 Mar 26, 2024, 19:03 pm
Last Post: silentwolf
  pschwartz64 movies and tv peterschwartz64 4 3,671 Jul 19, 2023, 21:49 pm
Last Post: peterschwartz64
  FuZzCasT - Movies, Music and Games for the Sega Dreamcast! FuZzCasT 2 16,618 Apr 29, 2021, 15:22 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Animaniacs (2020) and Trolls TrollsTopia (2020) Series 01 (avi) on MoronOrLess wavethemes 0 8,182 Nov 20, 2020, 14:15 pm
Last Post: wavethemes
  Bluury Release x265 always ravarage 4 20,560 Jun 18, 2019, 23:53 pm
Last Post: parthakin