Authorities of Cyprus are killing
Authorities of Cyprus are killing me
I`m Russian independent journalist and I was forced to escape from Russia.
When I had came on Cyprus and asked asylum, I was placed in refugees` camp in Kofinou. From the first day administration of the camp and asylum-service began to try to kick me out, I don`t know why, but I think it`s very uncomfortably to keep me on Cyprus, because Cyprus is the best friend of Putin… but to deport me is act which will violate all democratic rules and principals of European Union.
Only my death will solve their problem.
And officials of the camp and asylum-service managed other inhabitants` false complaints against me and using them summoned me to leave the camp during one hour.
It was very rainy day in front of the winter. From that moment for twelve months i`m dying on streets without money, without food, without a roof above my head, without a single chance to survive.
This is the attempted murder me with the event intent
THE PREMEDITATED MURDER!
Twice I was beaten on streets (both events were registered by police and the hospital in Limassol).
But I survived again.
I don`t intend to die. I demand to return me what authorities of Cyprus stole from me.
I DEMAND TO RETURN ME MY RIGHT TO LIVE.

[snip!]

This is my proclamation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy_pG8hOS5g
This is the article about me
http://cyprus-mail.com/2013/10/17/a-prince-in-exile/

Rasul Yagudin,
Editor-in-Chief of International Journal of Art and journalistic
"Modern literature of the world"
http://www.litbash.sitecity.ru/
Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Worldwide Writers Corporation (New York)
Member of Journalists Union of Bashkortostan (Ufa), Journalists Union of Russia (Moscow),
Member of the International Federation of Journalists (Brussels), of the International Union of Writers and Journalists (London)
Member of the Union of Russian Writers (Moscow), International Federation of Russian writers (Budapest), International Union of Writers and Journalists (London), International Guild of Writers (Berlin)

Spud17 edited Apr 28, 2014 03:46 am this post because:

email address and telephone number removed for reasons of common sense.

Authorities of Cyprus are killing me
I`m Russian independent journalist and I was forced to escape from Russia.
When I had came on Cyprus and asked asylum, I was placed in refugees` camp in Kofinou. From the first day administration of the camp and asylum-service began to try to kick me out, I don`t know why, but I think it`s very uncomfortably to keep me on Cyprus, because Cyprus is the best friend of Putin… but to deport me is act which will violate all democratic rules and principals of European Union.
Only my death will solve their problem.
And officials of the camp and asylum-service managed other inhabitants` false complaints against me and using them summoned me to leave the camp during one hour.
It was very rainy day in front of the winter. From that moment for twelve months i`m dying on streets without money, without food, without a roof above my head, without a single chance to survive.
This is the attempted murder me with the event intent
THE PREMEDITATED MURDER!
Twice I was beaten on streets (both events were registered by police and the hospital in Limassol).
But I survived again.
I don`t intend to die. I demand to return me what authorities of Cyprus stole from me.
I DEMAND TO RETURN ME MY RIGHT TO LIVE.

snip!

This is my proclamation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy_pG8hOS5g
This is the article about me
http://cyprus-mail.com/2013/10/17/a-prince-in-exile/

Rasul Yagudin,
Editor-in-Chief of International Journal of Art and journalistic
"Modern literature of the world"
http://www.litbash.sitecity.ru/
Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Worldwide Writers Corporation (New York)
Member of Journalists Union of Bashkortostan (Ufa), Journalists Union of Russia (Moscow),
Member of the International Federation of Journalists (Brussels), of the International Union of Writers and Journalists (London)
Member of the Union of Russian Writers (Moscow), International Federation of Russian writers (Budapest), International Union of Writers and Journalists (London), International Guild of Writers (Berlin)

Spud17 edited Apr 28, 2014 03:47 am this post because:

Phone and email removed.

to Ombudsman of Republic of Cyprus

My human rights are violated by state organizations of Cyprus.
So – Welfare refuses to help me without a labour-card, but a woman in labour-office from first moment of my appearance in the office began to manage reasons to not give me labour-card: at beginning she just refused to give me labour-card without any explanations, at next time she offered me job very far on a farm in a village (farmer refused to employ me), at third time she offered me job in another far village in Alion vegetables&fruits co. ltd. And every time, when I was coming in labour office, she was offending me all ways: with a contemptuous expression of her face, with contemptuous giggling, with telling other workers of the office `he came from Northern zone, ha-ha-ha` etc.
I think, it was the hatred at first sight. Like in the novel of Russian writer Edward Limonov: `She hated all the higher manifestations of man – hated the great men of history, hated history itself, hated with the hatred of an ant`.
But the hatred doesn`t give her a right to offence me and, using her official status, manage situation, owing which I`ll die because of homelessness, coldness and starvation.
So – when I came in the village to seek a job, workers of Alion vegetables&fruits co. ltd told me, that I must work for 12 hours in a day without holidays. Undoubtedly it has widening significance: now it`s the winter and the daytime is around 12 hours, but I would be forced to work during around 16 hours in a summer, when the daytime has 16 hours.
At any rate even 12-houred workday without holidays is violating my right on 8-houred workday with two holidays every week, guaranteed by Constitution of Cyprus and all international rules and laws.
I am a journalist. For all my life I was struggling for human rights, and my principles don`t allow me to work on a new slave holder, to support the modern slavery of Cyprus, dear colleague.
I tried to explain it to her, but she proclaimed with the offensive and very happy expression of the face, that if I refuse to become a new slave on the farm, she`ll not give me a labour-card.
Of course in welfare-office I was told, that they`ll not help me, because I don`t have a labour-card.
Today I came in the labour-office again to ask a labour-card. In this time that woman (who never introduced herself) invited another one (who didn`t introduce herself too) and they together started yelling at me so loudly, that all people in the office fearfully looked at us. When I had told them, that I would like to talk with a director of the labour-office, they refused to invite him (or her).
All this wild, unbelievable for the liberal society of European Union, story means, that Republic of Cyprus, represented by its public servants, is forcing me to the modern slavery, in case of my refusal threatening me by the death from homelessness, coldness and starvation.
P.S. Dying on streets during almost 14 months, I received very many dirty indecent proposals. For example, to burn one gay`s car for one hundred euro. Or for instance to steal cars (I`m a street racer, didn`t you know it?), to rob a market, to rob a bank, to rob a periptero, to rob a grocery, to rob a jewellery, to become an assassin, to hack six billion euro, to fuck a 50-years-old gay, to fuck a 25-years-old gay …
But the Ministry of Labour and Social Insurance of the Republic of Cyprus offered me the dirtiest one.
Rasul Yagudin 22th January, 2014

P.S. The receptionist of welfare office of Cyprus is a nazi and a racist. He is very angry, that I don`t know Greek, owing what he always offends me and never allows me to talk with officials of welfare office.
Stop making multiple threads for the same issue, and for your own personal safety, stop posting your email address and telephone number. This isn't Human Rights Watch, this is Suprbay, the forum of the pirate bay.

Threads merged.
/mod.
lies!
i assume op is making the connection between seeking asylum and seeking refugee status...

Quote:From that moment for twelve months i`m dying on streets without money, without food, without a roof above my head, without a single chance to survive.

yet you still have internet access?
If you were forced to seek asylum, why didn't you just go to Turkey or Greece?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US grants immunity to Saudi's MBS over Khashoggi killing Resurgence 0 5,924 Nov 18, 2022, 14:33 pm
Last Post: Resurgence
  Brazil: Hundreds protest killing of Amazon defenders Resurgence 0 5,924 Jun 26, 2022, 00:29 am
  Ukrainian POW numbers rise. Ukrainian officers continue killing their soldiers Resurgence 0 4,550 May 27, 2022, 01:06 am
  Israel will not investigate killing of Palestinian journalist Resurgence 0 4,577 May 20, 2022, 00:50 am
  Ukr. authorities threaten to harm relatives of elderly for accepting Rus. aid Resurgence 0 4,292 May 18, 2022, 00:43 am