Are all of your uploads snatched?
I am not that much concerned about them stop seeding, I just wanted to have the fuzzy feeling of knowing that someone was actually going to watch the movie!
thank you for your answer. I've just realized that to solve the mistery I just have to upload another movie and see if the IPs of the peers on my client match.
Yeah clever way to find out
To come to think of it, I used to get notices from my ISP because of downloading.

It's quite possible that bots are sniffing asscracks and reporting the smell wherein it reports the activity to the ISP.

I'd switch ISPs, but the plan I have is too good to pass up.

(Still, the thought that simply downloading torrents would come crashing at my door is disturbing.)
I'm behind a VPN, so I don't care. Smile Really my main concern was being happy about a rare file being truly downloaded.
(Sep 20, 2023, 03:41 am)RobertX Wrote: To come to think of it, I used to get notices from my ISP because of downloading.

It's quite possible that bots are sniffing asscracks and reporting the smell wherein it reports the activity to the ISP.

I'd switch ISPs, but the plan I have is too good to pass up.

(Still, the thought that simply downloading torrents would come crashing at my door is disturbing.)
Wow they're going to such lengths just to find out who from their clients if any torrents? Lucky me I've never had a problem like this- ISP blocking BT traffic or sending me warning letters,,Thank God
I checked and it's not the same IP. I am still perplexed but unless with someone with more experience chips in there will not be a solution to this mistery now.
(Sep 20, 2023, 05:34 am)rezwaki Wrote: Wow they're going to such lengths just to find out who from their clients if any torrents? Lucky me I've never had a problem like this- ISP blocking BT traffic or sending me warning letters,,Thank God

Yeah, that's basically why I get my free movie fix from the library.

And, rezwaki's pirating future > RobertX's pirating future
Yeah it's totally not a thing here I've never even heard of anyone from here getting caught by their ISP let alone having some consequences because their ISP saw that they was torrenting/pirating
Another reason to move to Russia.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm defecting.
Ha well eriously though just all other downsides kill this one good thing, so if anyone is thinking about moving here it's better ifyou don't,,hopefully in the future things will turn around

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dealing with dead trackers on your uploads sharingiscaring2023 14 1,089 Mar 21, 2024, 09:45 am
Last Post: sharingiscaring2023
  My Uploads dodoria75 1 13,086 Nov 12, 2020, 18:13 pm
Last Post: stormium
  Why all the bogus uploads? Tramp78 1 11,795 Jan 05, 2018, 17:36 pm
Last Post: Sid
  How to thank members for their torrent uploads sonjadt 2 18,593 Sep 03, 2015, 05:26 am
Last Post: silentwolf
  HASH Values And Uploads? LowOrbit 3 15,497 May 20, 2015, 23:21 pm
Last Post: Moe