Are Grym releases good or bad?
I saw many people who are arguing over Grym and other releases. Some say Grym is the best. Some say it is he worst. But I found that Grym encodes are high-bitrate ones and letterboxed Video images. I m ok with not cropping as I didn't have super wide-screen monitor at home. I just wanna know whether Grym re-encodes the BluRay Remux movies with own settings or they once-encode directly from the BluRay (which is better than twice-encode). I saw that some people were not satisfied due to the glitches found when playing movie and some audio glitches. I just want to clarify that I should download Grym's encodes or not. Because storage size really matters to me. I can't afford to spend my storage if Grym's releases are twice-encodes. I commented under one of the releases but they don't reply. So anyone who know, please answer me. Rolleyes
Is fire good or bad?

I thought it kept you warm and cooked your food but then I heard some people say it burns down houses and kills people agonizingly.

Everything in the world is either black or white so it must be one or the other but I can't tell black from white myself so I need you to tell me.

ffs

He releases a consistent product.

Download one of his torrents and watch it. If you like it, you like it, download more because you will like them too. If you don't, you don't, don't download more because you won't like them either.

Either way, other people's opinions are totally irrelevant.

Either way, how he creates his files is totally irrelevant.

/closed, because there is no sensible debate to be had here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Commentary: Piracy is good, really RobertX 1 662 Feb 18, 2024, 17:52 pm
Last Post: Fawkesguy
  Peter Sunde / Brokep recent interview "No one does tech for good " ProxyDuck 7 1,606 Jan 29, 2024, 19:34 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Is this a good idea? Ladyanne3 17 2,632 Jan 15, 2024, 21:00 pm
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  Movies So Good: "It'll Makes Ya Wanna Slap Your Momma!" TedDekker 3 2,279 Dec 31, 2023, 22:28 pm
Last Post: dickhead
  Just how good is a VPN at hiding your identity? Ladyanne3 21 17,701 Aug 22, 2022, 18:25 pm
Last Post: Slow Mo