Anonymous
Well, it was just a suggestion. To be clear, i hate spammers, trolls as much as the next logical person. And i am not vouching for completely anonymous comments but from an account that can be moderated. Mods would be able to see who made the comments and take action if something bad comes by.
After a little more thought i will have to reinstate my vote for anonymous comments. You give the choice to upload anonymously but one has to plot schemes and such to conceal his anonymity if he wants to add something to his torrent.

The whole idea is broken in my opinion.

A good workaround would be to make it so that when you upload a torrent then all the comments you make on the particular torrent would be made Anonymously automatically . There would be no options or none else would have the privilege, only the uploader.

Thanks for taking the time to read my suggestions and i would be very happy if any of them gets applied.

Keep up the good work. Smile
There was a suggestion thread before the Great Crash of '13 that when you upload a torrent anonymously, any comments you make on that upload are also anonymous.

That is different than suggesting that anyone with an account can post comments anonymously.

I support the former. Not a big fan of the latter.
(Dec 15, 2013, 18:10 pm)SeventhSon Wrote: That is what i do now.Constant log ins and log out , waste of time. Sometimes it ain't even worth the effort.

That would be the price you would pay for anonymity.  Dodgy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support for Anonymous Torrenting CoyRajah 2 9,333 Jun 27, 2023, 16:57 pm
Last Post: SilkGaming
  HIDE BUTTON for Anonymous uploads 7en 4 13,835 Jun 13, 2020, 12:40 pm
Last Post: Moe
  Pirate Bay: status icon on anonymous trusted/vip torrent pages lebeque 11 35,915 Sep 09, 2017, 09:56 am
Last Post: ShadowHD
  anonymous commenting with captcha FAMAS 5 17,678 Sep 30, 2016, 17:37 pm
Last Post: Sid