Anime you've watched recently
deathnote

sword art online

currently watching-
guilty crown

These are superb Smile
Finished Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso and it made me cry so much.
Finished watching Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! It was a nice one. Smile
I watch and rewatch Dragonball-Z , That's really the only anime I watch. Started with watching with my son when he was young.

The similarities between Kakarot (Goku) and Kal-EL (Superman) are uncanny. Some say he's a rip off of Superman, but I think Goku gets stronger, and can reach Superman's strength after reaching "god mode"... Superman doesn't seem to get stronger with age... But they are both aliens from older galaxies...
I am back-watching Dragon Ball, where Goku met Bulma, and in Cantonese too!
Just finished Akatsuki no Yona.
I really liked it. Smile
I have been watching anime since a kid (since 1998s, I think) and I think every two years I discover a good anime. This year it was :

Aoi Bungaku (2009)

[Image: l_p0016551544.jpg]

I downloaded it with much difficulty but the showpiece Ningen Shikaku (Ep 1-4) had incredible moments.
Kokoro (Ep 7-8) was also good.

I also saw Mushi-shi : Zoku Shou (2014) which was reasonably good. But, I thought 1st season was even better (definitely in terms of soundtrack...).
just finished yu yu hakusho.  obviously its a classic and an anime that everyone needs to watch.
I just downloaded the entire Kuroko's Basketball series, up to date according to Wikipedia at least.

Looking forward to burning them to DVD and watch on TV.
I have recently finished 2nd season Attack on Titans, it was awesome, can't wait for the next one Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Series you've watched recently manOtor 339 706,202 8 hours ago
Last Post: riciofficial
  Cartoon/Anime/Otherwise Animated Sites RobertX 4 13,863 Mar 25, 2023, 22:58 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  minx[TGX] encodes missing recently p1zzle 1 13,528 Dec 09, 2022, 22:40 pm
Last Post: howrad
  I just watched my 1st episode of the Dukes of Hazzard. soulcity 14 39,576 Jul 10, 2020, 11:13 am
Last Post: EntertainmentLove
  For Anime fans that are also Chinese speakers RobertX 0 11,383 Jun 14, 2020, 03:41 am
Last Post: RobertX