Am I The Only One That Hates MKV?
Don't like it, then do what I do.
I don't care for MKV either so when I get one I set up OpenShot to convert it to MP4 or AVI. Pretty simple and I don't complain becasue obviously the person(s) who uploaded teh file must like MKV.
(Jul 28, 2014, 01:41 am)Pniz Wrote: ... Why can't everyone be like YIFY!!

Because most people like to be able to hear dialogue in the movies they watch, and most cappers take pride in their work?
(Nov 28, 2014, 01:02 am)Taurick Wrote:

Because most people like to be able to hear dialogue in the movies they watch, and most cappers take pride in their work?

yea.. blame YIFY for bad audio from the source -.- Alot of my physical movies have unhearable dialogs at times
(Nov 28, 2014, 09:46 am)Q91 Wrote:
(Nov 28, 2014, 01:02 am)Taurick Wrote:

yea.. blame YIFY for bad audio from the source -.- Alot of my physical movies have unhearable dialogs at times
If it weren't a problem on every single one of his releases, and I didn't have the same movies capped by other people without this problem, you would have a very good point.

Maybe other people just run a normalisation filter across the audio instead of leaving it exactly as it is on the disc. Whatever it is, it's something that could be fixed if YIFY took the time to do so, rather than just pushing releases as quickly as possible.

I'm just kinda sick of having to download a YIFY movie, and then reMUX the audio myself from a better quality source.
(Nov 29, 2014, 18:48 pm)Taurick Wrote: I'm just kinda sick of having to download a YIFY movie, and then reMUX the audio myself from a better quality source.
A pirate's life is hard, heh Rolleyes
(Nov 29, 2014, 18:48 pm)Taurick Wrote: I'm just kinda sick of having to download a YIFY movie, and then reMUX the audio myself from a better quality source.

If that wasn't complete bullshit, you would have a very good point.

The only way that could possibly be true is if you regularly download YIFY copies of a movie AND someone else's copies of the same movie, and took the audio from the latter to apply to the former.

Which would, by definition, mean that you consider YIFY's video (which makes up 80% of a file) to be superior to everyone else's. Not only does that put you at odds with most of the YIFY haters, who point fingers at the relatively low video bitrate of his encodes, but it makes no sense to hate on someone you claim does a better job than anyone else.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This Torrent is of one of the GREATEST Cartoons ever soulcity 3 20,599 Jan 31, 2021, 23:51 pm
Last Post: SteveAustin1989
  TV File Flavor Change to .mkv greensugaroc12 2 16,507 Jun 07, 2016, 17:14 pm
Last Post: greensugaroc12
  Avi's/MKV's Toilet_sniffer_V 13 40,038 Mar 25, 2014, 16:50 pm
Last Post: andy2000
  BBC makes some cool shows... (like this one) Vintage television 0 13,711 Mar 24, 2014, 20:10 pm
Last Post: Vintage television