Adobe Tool
Hi, I'm having Module Error 7 trying to start v3.7 on Win 8.1 Pro. This is a fresh OS installation, I have used the tool successfully just few months ago on the same system/OS, but now it gives me this Module Error 7.

Does anyone know what it is? Maybe some OS files are missing, some dot.net framework or smth. Please let me know if anyone knows a solution.

Thanks and keep up the good work!
Good question, I also want know where find the last stable version
I found v4.9 and it started, but now I have a different problem. Whatever I do, the Tool says "Hosts file is not blocking Adobe activation".

Obviously I patched the hosts file, and on check it says "Hosts file set to block Adobe activation", but no matter what I do afterwards it seems to ignore the hosts file.

Flushed DNS, rebooted twice, stopped DNS cache service, nothing works, its always "Hosts file is not blocking Adobe activation".

Any advice?

Windows 8.1 Pro

Whatsmore. the same host file, working on a nearby Windows 7 machine, for which the same Adobe Tool reports that it blocks Adobe activation, when copied to this Windows 8.1 machine, tool reports that it doesn't block.

I'm at my wits end
Hi Guys just wondering do you any of you have the links to the latest version of this tool please. I've looked on piratebay but i could only find v4 beta build 9. Is there a link to the most recent stable version please thanks.
I have been been out of the loop for a while, could someone help me with function and use?
The original At was developed around Win 7. This is a totally new version as all the old code was lost (17,000 + lines of code). There's other options out there if you use some Google-Fu and trust the source.

Give At time and i'm sure nobody will be disappointed.

And they could be "future proofing" it for 10's July RTM release Wink
Not sure whats up, but I've been unable to find AT anywhere, nothing over V 3.7. Also not able to click any of those links.
Looking forward to a new version of this too. A Mac version would be great, especially if it can patch the hosts file on the Mac.
is there any Adobe Pagemaker7 applications that is compatible with windows7x64 without any hussles
I'm hoping that the planned release of Adobe Tool will fall shortly after the release of 2015 Creative Cloud software, as it is my understanding that the release is coming this next Tuesday, June 16, 2015.