Adobe Tool
That tool activate/crack frame maker 9?
Hi

Is there another adobe tool support thread? I have some links pointing to the old forum. Was it moved here or is there a new one started?
I have never used the tool before and have some questions but I'm sure they were all asked already so trying to find the proper thread to read up.

The user's guide in 4 build 9 torrent seems to be mostly blank unless it did not dwnld properly
Can't wait for the new version to be released.
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back AT but i've been really busy.
Anyway, here's a first set of icons for you to see what you think of the initial design. They can be tweaked of course:

[Image: fJwv89l.png]

Download link for actual icons:

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0LEJ...s.7z_links

Password:  2015

Elaborate on the following:

Quote:-------------------------------------------------- Toolbar PNG ------------------- 114x114 (32)

3001 - Toolbar options image map [map's application icons]

-------------------------------------------------- Splash Screen BMP ------------- 400x200

4001 - Splash screen [Bottom 50px reserved for text & progress bar]

-------------------------------------------------- Splash Screen BMP ------------- 600x200

5001 - Settings Banner [Used in Client settings dialog header and main settings dialog header]

3001 is confusing me? What exactly do you want for 3001?

Also, keep everything in pixel size if you can mate (114.114) x32 makes no sense as an example.

As you have done in the past, to hover over an icon invokes a texted hint so keep that in mind.
Hi guys i went to look to download the new version of adobe tool. Still have the old version 3.7. I did'nt realise you had moved to a new site. I need some help i have audition cs5 but i have forgotten how to make sure my app stays activated. And i bookmarked on the old forum the steps to take to make sure the adobe suite apps are activated when using the adobe tool. If possible could we have the instructions posted in this thread or redirect us for instructions please thanks
I'm glad this project still goes on and gets better!
I made an account just to say thanks for all the hard work you've put into this! I've been using this tool off and on forever now and I'm glad to see it's still in development! You're fighting the good fight!
Looking forward to this update, 4.7 isw getting a little wonky for meSmile
Can't wait! Have been hoping to hear something--anything--from you since the old forum went down but I wasn't certain you were still actively developing. A great resource, keep up the good work :-)
Where is the last stable version found?