A Render Thread
(Aug 07, 2016, 09:04 am)Sid Wrote: Done.

You don't have to ask, just create a thread if you think anyone will be interested.

If they are, they will reply. If they aren't, they won't. We won't charge you either way.

Now, what is a render thread?  Does that mean you're going to post some examples of your work?  I would be interested in seeing some.

Yea it would be to show off pieces. That the daz community has made. A lot of mine are NSFW but I do make other pieces once and while.

I think some of you have seen this one but its one of my favorite.
There is a bigger version on my deviant art.

[Image: eva_beach_by_kooroe-d8mfcsz.png]
That seems promising TH.

I'll give it a try.

Smile

(Aug 08, 2016, 02:41 am)ThunderHerd Wrote: Try adding an attachment. See "New Attachment"... "Browse"  and "Insert Into Post" (in full edit mode).

It gives a clickable thumbnail, but the image is still uploaded somewhere here.
(It also seems to want some text in the message.)

Let's see if this works.

Nope has to be under 500K

Undecided

Ok so am trying to figure out Iray still get a lot of renders with grain artifacts  but is getting better on some.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(Aug 08, 2016, 03:18 am)Kooroe Wrote: Yea it would be to show off pieces. That the daz community has made. A lot of mine are NSFW but I do make other pieces once and while.

Cool

NSFW is fine. As Moe explained above, just put it in spoiler tags so people at work can feel safe opening the thread. Then people can choose (or not) to look at specific pics.

Great work here everyone, I'm envious, I don't have an artistic bone in my body, people mistake my stick figures for drawings of sticks.

I especially like the science fiction stuff. Not that the human figures/neighbourhood scenes aren't well rendered but I think it's that I've seen those things in the real world so the differences stand out. I've never seen a star cruiser so if you've got the vents or some other detail "wrong" I don't notice. Ironically they look more "real" to me than the depictions of real things.
Just a test render,
I am using postimage.com site and trying out the link codes. Just an Iray test render of a Genesis 1 girl...

[Image: genesis_karin.jpg]

Looks like hotlinks in [ ] works, awesome! No need to do a new attachment. The above render is linked straight to my postimg account.
If you want a place to store your pics for forums, I am quite happy with postimg.org and can vouch for the magnificent free-ness and ease!
Nice work and thanks for the link will try it out.
(Aug 10, 2016, 22:15 pm)3daz3d Wrote: Just a test render,
I am using postimage.com site and trying out the link codes. Just an Iray test render of a Genesis 1 girl...

[Image: genesis_karin.jpg]

Looks like hotlinks in [ ] works, awesome! No need to do a new attachment. The above render is linked straight to my postimg account.
If you want a place to store your pics for forums, I am quite happy with postimg.org and can vouch for the magnificent free-ness and ease!

what outfit is that looks nice.
(Aug 10, 2016, 23:23 pm)321gfxisme0 Wrote: Nice work and thanks for the link will try it out.

Likewise! Nice renders, I think you'll like that postimage place especially if you plan to put up lots of renders...

(Aug 11, 2016, 11:29 am)Kooroe Wrote: what outfit is that looks nice.

Thanks!
I'll have to check, and get back to you, I used so many bodysuits on her I have to figure out which one...

EDIT: Ok, found it.
The J Suit:
http://www.daz3d.com/the-j-suit
She's a mishmash of autofit- V4 Lua Updo Hair, Genesis basic female FW Karin(I up[loaded her to KAT a while back), Jsuit for V4, Iray body shaders and Iray latex shaders for the various jsuit shader zones.
[Image: rhiannon_meets_her_clone_by_argiwydd-dabopxy.jpg]

I have all of my work so far on Deviantart just look up the name Argiwydd
(Aug 11, 2016, 15:05 pm)Kozmicsin Wrote: I have all of my work so far on Deviantart just look up the name Argiwydd

Awesome!
I have now seen Velma in a more mature light Big Grin
*thumbs up*

I am too embarrassed to share my DA page in polite company, it's a bit uh - Deviant - to say the least... Definitely not Disney and very NSFW but I dig looking at everyone else's DA page.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone having issues with render-state.net just opening random pages? lordshimra 1 34,006 Apr 15, 2021, 07:47 am
Last Post: BoxerLara
  How do I make the Daz3D (not the Render, but Scene) lighter? Gustavs14 2 22,456 Jan 23, 2018, 00:46 am
Last Post: Gustavs14