3010 - Bulk .torrent uploading using ShareX (.torrent caching sites)
First of all, wtf is ShareX?!?!?!

THIS, is ShareX (pretty sure most of you know it)

A screenshot/screencast tool with automatic uploader to several image/video/file hosting sites, and a nice feature it has is called "custom uploaders", which let's you add your own hosting site or any other that is not included natively on the program.

WTF does torrage or torcache have anything to do with it? Nothing.... I was trying to find a way of uploading a shit ton of .torrent files (about 2k) into several .torrent caching sites, unfortunately most of them only allow 1 by 1 upload, which is a pain in the ass.

And that's where ShareX comes into play, the 2 codes presented bellow can be added to ShareX to the custom uploaders list, after that all I had to do was drag'n'drop the .torrents into sharex main window, and all of 'em were uploaded with no problems whatsoever.

Please bare in mind that this is not for uploading torrents into TPB or any other tracker, this is only to upload the .torrent files into .torrent caching sites.

ShareX download -> https://getsharex.com/

Once ShareX is installed a folder will be create in "My Documents" called "ShareX", inside it there will be a file called "UploadersConfig.json" and that's where the 2 codes will be posted.

(Do this with ShareX closed, check the tray to make sure it's not hidden) Edit the file "UploadersConfig.json" with a text editor and find the line "CustomUploadersList" (it's located almost at the end of the document)
Code:
  "CustomUploadersList": [],
Paste the codes between the brackets

Torrage
Code:
{
    "Name": "Torrage",
    "RequestType": "POST",
    "RequestURL": "http://torrage.info/upload.php",
    "FileFormName": "torrent",
    "Arguments": {},
    "ResponseType": "Text",
    "RegexList": [],
    "URL": "",
    "ThumbnailURL": "",
    "DeletionURL": ""
  }

Torcache
Code:
{
    "Name": "Torcache",
    "RequestURL": "http://torcache.net/api/upload",
    "Arguments": {},
    "RegexList": [],
    "URL": "",
    "ThumbnailURL": "",
    "DeletionURL": ""
  }

After you add the codes into the "UploadersConfig.json" file, save it and run ShareX.

Go to "Destination Settings" as the screenshot shows
[Image: 2015-11-09_22-18-01.png]

And select "Custom Uploaders" as the screenshot shows, in there you'll select which uploader you'll want to use
[Image: ShareX_-_Destination_settings_-_DDocumen...-13-44.png]

After that close the Settings window and in the Main Window select what you want to do with Files, go to "Destination" -> "File Uploader" and select "Custom file uploader" as seen in the screenshot
[Image: 2015-11-09_22-20-59.png]

It is ready to go, now ways of adding the files into ShareX

The most simple one, drag'n'drop the .torrent file into ShareX Main Window.

[Image: 2015-11-09_22-28-26.gif]

Auto upload from "Watched Folder"
This is useful if your bittorrent client saves a copy of the .torrent file on a folder, you can set ShareX to watch that folder, whenever a new .torrent is added to it, it will be uploaded automatically.

In ShareX Main Window select "Task Settings" then "Watch Folders"
[Image: 2015-11-09_22-37-57.png]

See it in action
[Image: 2015-11-09_22-44-19.gif]

There might be other ways of adding the files, but I haven't explored them.

[Note1]Now for the problems, unfortunately ShareX does not allow multiple custom uploaders to be used at once, if you want to upload to several sites, you'll have to change the custom uploader to be used on the Custom Uploaders Settings (image 2).

File uploaders conflict, I use Dropbox to upload everything, images/videos/files, but with the "Custom Uploader" set as file destination they would be uploaded into the custom one, forcing me to change it to Dropbox every single time (image 3).

Oh and I'll leave this here
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/13752-...to-torrent

There might be something else that I have missed, I'll post if I remember.

[Note1] There's a workaround for this one (sort of), through the "Hotkey Settings" you can set an option called "Override default custom uploader" so you can set X key for uploader1 and Y key for uploader2.
As for how
Drag and Drop upload which opens a small square on the bottom right corner of the screen where things can be "dragged'n'dropped"
"Upload File" this one says it all, opens an explorer window where you pick the file
"Upload from clipboard" not sure if this one works, copying the files and pressing the hotkey, need to check.

Errr, I wasn't planning on making some sort of tutorial for this, now I think this should be moved into Tutorials?
Cool Smile
I think this should be posted on "Tutorials". It is good to know there is a way to cache more torrents at the same time!
There is no more "Torcache", just a side note.
(Aug 11, 2016, 04:50 am)Itanium2 Wrote: There is no more "Torcache", just a side note.

Any chance of adding itorrents.org functionality?
Code:
   {
     "Name": "iTorrents",
     "DestinationType": "FileUploader",
     "RequestURL": "http://itorrents.org/upload.php",
     "Arguments": null,
     "Headers": null,
     "RegexList": null,
     "URL": null,
     "ThumbnailURL": null,
     "DeletionURL": null
   }

It's possible to make ShareX get the URL link from the response text, but that would require some regex knowledge, which is beyond my skills.
It is really good trick to upload more in single click.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2010 - How to create and upload a torrent using uTorrent Xern0n 61 312,240 Jul 17, 2022, 15:30 pm
Last Post: Magout