2160p Rifftrax - Link in thread
Here's a link to (mostly) 2160p Rifftrax I've made. Need me some more seeds cause TGx is down.

https://torrentgalaxy.one/get-posts/user:Mesc/

It's just a mirror of TGx. Not sure if the site is gone for good or not yet.

Also, if anyone can get me an invite to another site to upload to; it'd be much appreciated.

Started a thread to get my TPB account back but from what I'm told that could be a hot minute...
TGx is backup. Search for Mesc or Rifftrax and you should find my releases. I do at least 1 new upload every week.
Transformers! I love watching these wrecks in 2160! I'm surprised the file size is so small. But the normal riffs that have been out for years have grown tiresome. Thx mate!
(Jun 16, 2024, 20:18 pm)Taddghostal Wrote: Transformers! I love watching these wrecks in 2160! I'm surprised the file size is so small. But the normal riffs that have been out for years have grown tiresome. Thx mate!

YW. I try to find the smallest 4k video file sizes that are also quality. The exception is Avatar cause I truly hate that overrated movie. SW Ep 1 I redid after watching the 1st draft I made cause I decided it needed to be better quality with all the VFX. However, for movies like Face/Off I couldn't find a smaller file size. That's why its 30+gb but the 1080p version is still 3gb. Also, LOTR/HOBBIT are gonna be insanely huge when I get around to them. I've been putting them off in hopes I find smaller video files. I wanted to do SAW in 4k but so far I can only find the "extended" version which is 53gb and makes it so riffts won't sync after about 20-30min no matter what I do. Also, gonna do Cloverfield cause that movie def needs the 4K treatment so anyone can see wtf is going on in that movie. But it's another movie where the file size is around 50gb. I even already have some lock, loaded, & ready to go but waiting to release to keep with holiday themes.

I even put out Star Wars Ep 1 on the day it was originally released 20 years ago. Did that with another movie but it was 10 years after the Rifftrax came out.

Gotta have fun with it.

I've added all my previous torrents to TPB. If it's slow; be patient. Lots of peeps trying to DL stuff ATM.
(Jun 18, 2024, 09:18 am)Mesc Wrote:
(Jun 16, 2024, 20:18 pm)Taddghostal Wrote: Transformers! I love watching these wrecks in 2160! I'm surprised the file size is so small. But the normal riffs that have been out for years have grown tiresome. Thx mate!

YW. I try to find the smallest 4k video file sizes that are also quality. The exception is Avatar cause I truly hate that overrated movie. SW Ep 1 I redid after watching the 1st draft I made cause I decided it needed to be better quality with all the VFX. However, for movies like Face/Off I couldn't find a smaller file size. That's why its 30+gb but the 1080p version is still 3gb. Also, LOTR/HOBBIT are gonna be insanely huge when I get around to them. I've been putting them off in hopes I find smaller video files. I wanted to do SAW in 4k but so far I can only find the "extended" version which is 53gb and makes it so riffts won't sync after about 20-30min no matter what I do. Also, gonna do Cloverfield cause that movie def needs the 4K treatment so anyone can see wtf is going on in that movie. But it's another movie where the file size is around 50gb. I even already have some lock, loaded, & ready to go but waiting to release to keep with holiday themes.

I even put out Star Wars Ep 1 on the day it was originally released 20 years ago. Did that with another movie but it was 10 years after the Rifftrax came out.

Gotta have fun with it.

I've added all my previous torrents to TPB. If it's slow; be patient. Lots of peeps trying to DL stuff AT
I definitely appreciate the work!
I was trying to get the revenge of the fallen but sadly, there aren't any seeders on that one.
Im def seeding it but after adding all my torrents to TPB a LOT more people are downloading and my system can only handle so much at once. Just keep trying eventually you'll get a turn. Right now I see Revenge of Fallen has 5 seeds & 6 leeches.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [REC] Rifftrax Presents Footloose Mesc 2 197 Yesterday, 18:51 pm
Last Post: Mesc
  [REQ] Rifftrax - Day of the Animals Otrader 4 10,096 Jun 13, 2024, 23:42 pm
Last Post: lizarddrummer
  Welcome to the RiffTrax forum / Say "Hi" here Sid 186 519,007 Jun 11, 2024, 16:58 pm
Last Post: Oswald_Skarsol
  bsg4you Rifftrax: Cobra 1986 x264 AVC 2.76GB and x265 HEVC 1.85GB bsg4you 10 6,801 Jun 10, 2024, 23:21 pm
Last Post: amorapotter9
  "Samurai Cop" with 6 commentary tracks incl. Red Letter Media, Joe Bob, Rifftrax... mentallo 39 58,833 Jun 05, 2024, 02:28 am
Last Post: I Want To Go Faster