¿New acount?
Sorry if this question is already answered elsewhere, but I´m new at Pirate Bay. My question is simple. How can I create a new user account for The Pirate Bay? I can see the "Log in" button in the site, but I can´t find the "Register" option anywhere. Any help?

Thanks
(Apr 01, 2015, 19:29 pm)Zorjo Wrote: Sorry if this question is already answered elsewhere, but I´m new at Pirate Bay. My question is simple. How can I create a new user account for The Pirate Bay? I can see the "Log in" button in the site, but I can´t find the "Register" option anywhere. Any help?

Thanks

Registration is closed until further notice, there will be an announcement on the forum when registrations are open again.
It seems like this website is available on a lot more IP addresses ever since registration closed which is awesome Big Grin
Hi how to make acc on https://thepiratebay.se/ ... site dont have registration button

Moe edited Apr 06, 2015 17:51 pm this post because:

Search before starting new threads

merged

I have a question, and I'm not quite sure is this the right section, but to hell with it.
When will users be able to register to TPB ?
or we won't be able to register anytime soon so you guys can clean index and let trusted and V.I.P. users upload only ?

Moe edited Apr 10, 2015 23:15 pm this post because:

to hell with it?

Try searching next time tough guy.

merged

Dylan Lets Get Things Straight No ! Users wont be allowed to join because team had to deal with a lot of crap lately ... TPB has many other issues other than registration.. hosting issue .. which comes top priority to ensure working of the website. Keep visiting some day it will be opened .. Yes Normal Uploader VIP Trusted can upload those account which stay in tpb are clean and under radar by mods so trust them and stick to them .. any other stuffs comes to lowest to tpb for now

Hope u got your answer .

Thanks
I know very well about the skulling system, and i don't give a shit about searching before the posting. I'm not a person who works on IT sector so i can spend hours at PC, i just ask WHEN will this be fixed, and WHEN will users be able to register. I have tons of rare comics that many would kill to get their hands on, and i want to share it. Why the hell would someone call anyone tough guy for using A FUCKING FORUM FOR A FUCKING QUESTION. Guess what, A FORUM IS FOR ASKING QUESTIONS.... TOUGH GUY

(Apr 12, 2015, 11:47 am)Dylan • Døg Wrote: I know very well about the skulling system, and i don't give a shit about searching before the posting. I'm not a person who works on IT sector so i can spend hours at PC, i just ask WHEN will this be fixed, and WHEN will users be able to register. I have tons of rare comics that many would kill to get their hands on, and i want to share it. Why the hell would someone call anyone tough guy for using A FUCKING FORUM FOR A FUCKING QUESTION. Guess what, A FORUM IS FOR ASKING QUESTIONS.... TOUGH GUY

You moe should really start changing to became more like demonS!

Moe edited Apr 12, 2015 12:00 pm this post because:

And I don't give a shit what you think about searching.

We want people to ask fucking questions, but we have a simple requirement that there is only one thread per fucking question so people can find all the answers in one place.

If searching is too much trouble for you, perhaps you should find a different forum to ask your fucking questions in.

https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Registr...e-now-open
You are lucky Moe got to you before i did you asshat, grow up or fuck off, have a nice day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Adobe acount will expire soon.... plaincollar 6 16,272 Jun 20, 2017, 16:39 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  acount removal jorian-pronk 2 9,941 Apr 15, 2014, 22:10 pm
Last Post: NIK