Updating an upload
Suppose I've uploaded something to Pirate Bay which gets seeded and shared. Then several months later, I discover annoying errors in the metadata. So, I want to update what I've uploaded. Is my only option to delete the torrent and upload a corrected version?
No. You could NOT delete the torrent and upload a corrected version. And add a comment to the old torrent explaining what happened and linking to the new torrent.

That way, anyone who goes back to complain will see what happened and how to fix it, AND they won't leave comments about the errors on your new torrent mistakenly thinking it is the old torrent.
You can request name and/or description editing, as for the rest, delete and re-upload.

Or what Sid said
Always good to post here https://pirates-forum.org/Forum-Account-Issues
What contrail said, but to be more clear, go to that link and post a thread requesting the deletion of your torrent from tpb, and then upload a new torrent. Or alternatively, just make a new one and leave the old one there and put a link to the new torrent with a comment explaining what is going on, which would be nice, as Sid said.

Terribly confusing advice was given, it seems to me.
i have uploaded a torrent a forgot to complete the torrent name .
it was named "Jane the Virgin Season 3"
it should have been named "Jane the Virgin Season 3. revittony"
would it be possible for you to rename it for me as there is no other way for me to edit it.
i tried to delete it but it is still there.
many thanks

Spud17 edited Mar 20, 2018 03:59 am this post because:

I couldn't find the torrent so I'm assuming you managed to delete it. In future, if you want crew to edit any of your torrents, please ask in your Account Issues thread. Thanks.

(Mar 19, 2018, 13:01 pm)revittony1 Wrote: i have uploaded a torrent a forgot to complete the torrent name .

When you can't remember your own torrent name, log into your TPB account and check your upload list.
If you can't remember your TPB account, ask for help with account issues (aforementioned link above).

That will take a little if you uploaded thousands of torrents... Wink
(Mar 19, 2018, 13:01 pm)revittony1 Wrote: i have uploaded a torrent a forgot to complete the torrent name .
it was named "Jane the Virgin Season 3"
it should have been named "Jane the Virgin Season 3. revittony"
would it be possible for you to rename it for me as there is no other way for me to edit it.
i tried to delete it but it is still there.
many thanks

apart from what dueda said, you can also contact TPB staff via the chatroom

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Impossible to upload material I would like to upload dirtybastard 3 2,160 Nov 20, 2023, 09:01 am
Last Post: dirtybastard