Does Someone have a Daz3D studio (Paid Version) Link I can download???
Hey, I'm new to Daz 3d studio, I just found out about it and I wanted to use it and make some character designs. I tried to find download links on here but I just can't seem to find any only Daz packs with characters which isn't what I'm looking for. If anyone has Daz3d studio download link and Iray render download link (Needed so I can render the characters I make) please share it with me I really want to make some character designs thanks.
If anyone has a download link for the daz3d studio (The paid version) please put a link for me to download can't seem to find any download links for it.

Moe edited May 02, 2019 22:26 pm this post because:

Do not create duplicate threads for the same topic.

merged

What the heck are you talking about? I've never heard of a paid version of Studio. Do you have a link to this mysterious product?

DAZ Studio is free. It's been free for years. You just go to their website's software forum page for Studio and the top links have their latest GD and beta versions.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/categories/...discussion

If you want something else, you'll have to be more specific.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for anatomically correct daz studio stuff darknightgarden 1 26,648 Sep 14, 2020, 11:54 am
Last Post: CCCC
  Can someone please upload this Jor-El model? Stargate38 11 51,950 Dec 15, 2019, 21:24 pm
Last Post: Zonkman
  DAZ3D Dove prop erikadc 0 23,706 Jan 26, 2019, 04:29 am
Last Post: erikadc
  In search of Daz3d - Leo 7 Pro Bundle devious99 2 20,971 Dec 09, 2018, 14:14 pm
Last Post: devious99
  Importing "Pose enabled" daz studio3d models into manga studio Wonerstalgia 0 17,866 Apr 16, 2018, 01:18 am
Last Post: Wonerstalgia