SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: heroskeep torrents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: cooltext293245521241874.png]
If you love old games, please look up my account:

You can also request titles here, if I got it I will upload it. (I have most games from the 90s)
Just a question,s as I stumbled your torrents before finding you here.
Most of the old games you have full CD version?
(Sep 06, 2018, 21:44 pm)denzuk Wrote: [ -> ]Just a question,s as I stumbled your torrents before finding you here.
Most of the old games you have full CD version?

Zip contains the original image of the CD and folder with the installed game.

Some games need the image to be mounted, some not.
So you don't have to run the installation, just run the game and if it asks for CD then mount it.

Thank you for interest in my torrents and have fun Wink
(Sep 07, 2018, 09:49 am)heroskeep Wrote: [ -> ]Zip contains the original image of the CD and folder with the installed game.

Some games need the image to be mounted, some not.
So you don't have to run the installation, just run the game and if it asks for CD then mount it.

Thank you for interest in my torrents and have fun Wink

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

One more question..... if you don't mind.... Tongue

Roughly how big the collection of yours?

Because I was also oldies guy, loves to see, collect and play old games. Reminds me of my younger, innocent time.... Big Grin Big Grin
5000+ at the moment

Yes, it's all about feeling young again! I upload about 10-20 sometimes more a day, can't upload faster because it is treated as spam.

I will take a week break soon because I'm going on vacation but when I return I will keep uploading Wink
(Sep 08, 2018, 04:30 am)heroskeep Wrote: [ -> ]5000+ at the moment

Yes, it's all about feeling young again! I upload about 10-20 sometimes more a day, can't upload faster because it is treated as spam.

I will take a week break soon because I'm going on vacation but when I return I will keep uploading Wink

Just my IMHO.... maybe you should make it as one big collection torrent. Yes, I know seeding 5k++ is reeeaaallllyyyyy long and tiring......

I'll try to help also. Right now trying to seed AMAP to others......

Well, happy holiday to you too. Big Grin
Thank You!

It could be done, especially with the smaller games right now but it would be harder for people to find titles they want because they wouldn't appear in the search results on the site.
Hello Heroskeep.
I have a quick question, with no offense intended.
How do you explain a hidden miner on the exe file of your Monster Hunter World torrent?
https://pirateproxy.app/torrent/26973337..._heroskeep
I was infected by it, and had to take manual action to remove it from my computer. (I'm an IT Professional, it took me a while to find it.)
I was able to also find a few people with the same issue, probably with another torrent:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Malware/comment...ndetected/
I'm 100% sure that my computer got it after installing Monster Hunter World, since I know exactly what runs at startup on my PCs.
If you were not aware of it, make sure to double check it, you don't want your name on an infected torrent.
Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4