SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: WWE Raw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why is this not on the bay ? Every monday night Raw is uploaded but i cannot see it ( episode from 11th June 2018 )
(Jun 12, 2018, 13:14 pm)venomx Wrote: [ -> ]Why is this not on the bay ? Every monday night Raw is uploaded but i cannot see it ( episode from 11th June 2018 )

https://www.demonoid.pw/files/details/38...draGhzUT09

I believe that is the same uploader that normally uploads on TPB
(Jun 12, 2018, 14:52 pm)RodneyYouPlonker Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that is the same uploader that normally uploads on TPB

I've also noticed that the original TPB has been down for a few hours (I checked when you posted your first message). I am probably mistaken, but I don't think the Cloudfare offline version is functional for up or downloads, since my search request all end up in errors. So the guy who usually UL's it here was having issues due to the site being down...
Thanks guys
(Jun 13, 2018, 07:00 am)venomx Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys

You're welcome.   Just out of my own curiosity, now that TPB is back up I checked again, and it's now up there (uploaded today)

WWE RAW 2018 06 11 HDTV x264-Ebi [TJET]

in case you haven't seen it yet... Almost positive the delay was due to the outage issue...