SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Keeping Faith / Un Bore Merche
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could someone please upload the new BBC Welsh mystery "Keeping Faith" /"Un Bore Mercher" please?
Wink Cheers.
(Mar 13, 2018, 21:00 pm)stuvw Wrote: [ -> ]Could someone please upload the new BBC Welsh mystery "Keeping Faith" /"Un Bore Mercher" please?
Wink Cheers.

hi,i am searching for the very last episode,S01 E08.have 24% only can someone check and see if anyone has it.  best capt.
I would like to get the whole series please. I'm stuck at about 99.6 on various episodes. Cheers. pirate pete

(May 11, 2018, 04:43 am)captbligh321 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 13, 2018, 21:00 pm)stuvw Wrote: [ -> ]Could someone please upload the new BBC Welsh mystery "Keeping Faith" /"Un Bore Mercher" please?
Wink Cheers.

hi,i am searching for the very last episode,S01 E08.have 24% only can someone check and see if anyone has it.  best capt.

there are leechers but no seeders Sad
REQUEST someone in uk please upload Keeping Faith Season 2 its on bbc iplayer. English version.  The whole season is available on bbc iplayer but have to be in UK to view it??
I couldn't find a complete Season 2 torrent, but RedBaron58 has uploaded all 6 episodes of the 2nd season on TPB, and they have softcoded english subs:

https://thepiratebay.org/search/Un%20Bor...her/0/99/0

I thought you meant a dubbed version when you said 'English version' but according to the radiotimes, they filmed each take in both Welsh and English, which imho is utterly bonkers. If you don't mind reading english subs, I'd recommend watching the RedBaron58 rips, but if you really want the english-language one, the same uploader shared a complete Season 1 English Version webrip torrent (found here), so it's worth asking him/her if they plan to upload the english version 2nd season. They're more likely to see your comment if you post in on their latest upload.
No i dont want the subtitles version, it was released back in may. But they finally released s2 in English, it aired on acorn in the US and on bbc one ... but as soon as ep1 aired in UK bbc one released the whole s2 in English.  Its on the bbc one player but of course i cant watch cause im not in the UK.  Acorn will only release 1 episode a week ... and it sucks cause its already out ...
And idk why or if its because im on the mobile version of tpb but i cant comment or leave messages on torrents, thats why i came asking here.. but ty for the info!