SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: TPB 15th Anniversary design-a-logo competition.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@theSEMAR:

The last one, "button style", looks a perfect choice for a "badge" on corner of TPB pages, messages and even around here, as a reminder.
It it eventually don't make first page, I would like to see a small version as a secondary logo.
[Image: TPB04.jpg]

Hello bassedul. I love that last one. It's good to see someone else trying besides me. Big Grin

My only problem is that when it's resized, the logo may be too small.
For everyone, thanks for the comments. I'm just trying to contribute.  Blush

I try to make another picture about the download and upload logos, like this one,

[Image: TPB05.jpg]
[Image: JzQODBN.png]

In the end I didn't like it much but I put it here as a spark for new projects.
maybe this,

[Image: TPB06.jpg]
Very clean and nice, the number effect is great.
But the Apple design of the display.. No Sir, I don't like it! Big Grin

[Image: HBs6CQY.png]

[Image: Tg0Vco3.png]

RGB noise in b/w tv ? hmmm... I'm not an tv expert but I think this tv is haunted.
ok @Mr.Masami, without apple display,

[Image: TPB07.png]
(Apr 01, 2018, 13:07 pm)theSEMAR Wrote: [ -> ]ok @Mr.Masami, without apple display,

[Image: 1Cq3awR.jpg]
Αs I see, Mr Masami justified my expectations about his design skills!  Shy

I also like theSemar's logos.

Nice try from joew.

Go on, guys. 

Unfortunately, I cannot contribute to the competition because the only thing I can paint/design easily since my years at school is small square houses with chimneys.  Big Grin
Gentlemen.

Me and a friend designed the current Suprbay logo a while ago, around 2010, when I used to roam this forums as Hero_Protagonist. We created several designs, and one of them was featured on the homepage of TPB for one day, as an special event promoting the forum. I believe we also designed a logo for TPB tenth anniversary.

Several years have passed. Life as passed. I don't recognize most of the people on this forum today, aside from Agricola and WTC. Adapa was the admin back in those days.

I left suddenly, without explanation. But for more than a year, this was my house. I had fun here. I meet incredible people. I meet friends.
I remember playing endless Guess The Movie competitions with looksee. Making fun of Murlok. Keeping the new tv shows and movies updated everyday.

I know most of the memories have been lost on the reset (I think I only experienced one, on 2013), and probably most of you doesn't remember me or anyone on the team from those days, but I have felt (silently) proud and honored of having our logo on your page for years, and I can't believe you actually use it until today. It will be a pleasure to design a new anniversary logo for you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8