SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: [Release] OfflineBay 1.0.2 - Download torrents from thePirateBay offline.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
This is great! I'm sure it will make a lot of people happy Big Grin
(Mar 15, 2018, 10:39 am)dueda Wrote: [ -> ]This is great! I'm sure it will make a lot of people happy Big Grin

Can you tell me what's on your mind so i can consider them when i release the next version?
From page 2 in this thread - In MY mind, this feature is usefull to check on torrents:

(Feb 24, 2018, 20:04 pm)dueda Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like has potential to help some people to track/monitor torrent status.

But WE were talking about SEARCH features recently, as in previous posts:
Also in page 3 you'll find detailed posts from users on what we imagine usefull on search options.

Again, congratz SectorVetor for good points and you for sharing the app!
(Mar 16, 2018, 10:03 am)dueda Wrote: [ -> ]Again, congratz SectorVetor for good points and you for sharing the app!

Oh, I totally forgot about his post.
Greetings guys.

As per TechTac's suggestion I am introducing myself properly and in the correct way. My name is Dave and I was on here under the username Offlinebay. Yes I fully admit to being completely in the wrong and yes I admit to misrepresenting TechTac's Offlinebay. I still own the domain in consort with the other guys I work along side. I do apologise for what I did and want to make nothing but a positive contribution to the project and using the domain to its fullest extent to this end.

Already me and the guys have been thinking of creating an offline web app that can be easily put into a directory on a Web Server stack (Apache,PHP,MySQLi,PHPMyAdmin). In addition we have some experience in C# programming and have a fully licensed copy of Microsoft Visual Studio for creating C# applications so could maybe help with creation of a C# version of the Offlinebay app.

Other ideas include one mentioned earlier in this thread about possibly mirroring the dump files? We'd be more than willing to host them on our site.

Please just let us know whatever we can do to help!

Dave.

P.S. The apology of course is to everyone and especially Sid, Moe and any other mods for not doing things the correct and proper way and in the right manner.
(Mar 18, 2018, 22:18 pm)zerodave Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings guys.

Welcome back. This seems to be the thread for making good on second chances.
(Mar 18, 2018, 22:18 pm)zerodave Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings guys.

Welcome to the OB thread. As Moe said, this thread is just rich with second chances. You're welcome to share your ideas, suggestions and developments related to OB here. Especially let us know your future plans for the domain. You can always take suggestions from Admins, Mods and all the other good fellows on this thread.
Thanks guys, much appreciated. I will keep you posted on any ideas or suggestions. One thing I'd like to mention is an idea to create an 'app' or 'application' section on the OB site where people can download the latest version of the OB application? Also any more thoughts on making it open source?
Techtac, what do you think of my idea about adding an app/application section to the site I've got on the domain? Obviously would be a straight download of all the current versions of the offlinebay application and then straight upload to our site and obviously permission to re-put the offlinebay site link here. As it works on the latest version of the PHP MVC framework Laravel, it doesn't work on static HTML pages but routes.
offlinebay.com reads like you've come off your meds and suffered a severe paranoid breakdown.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13