SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Google reCAPTCHA - "v1 unsupported" error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[attachment=1746]

I encountered the error for a first time moments ago when uploading a torrent. Disappeared after reloading the page, but reappeared later.
Just stay on the page and hit refresh(F5), it is the best way without losing the description and all the data you prbably just filled in.
Getting this message when refreshing a page onĀ https://upl.thepiratebay.org/upload

[Image: CfgtSlA.png]
Just click the refresh button in the captcha box couple times, I sometimes get it too.
(or are you just reporting ? Smile)
Just hit the refresh button on the page.
(Mar 16, 2018, 17:39 pm)contrail Wrote: [ -> ]Just hit the refresh button on the page.

I had to refresh 10 times page actually to get it working.
(Mar 16, 2018, 18:31 pm)ShadowHD Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 16, 2018, 17:39 pm)contrail Wrote: [ -> ]Just hit the refresh button on the page.

I had to refresh 10 times page actually to get it working.

I have uploaded about five torrents, every single time if the re-captcha appeared and you clicked for another one it came up with the error. Just something to keep in mind.
You know you can type V1 Shutdown and it works no? no need to refresh the page... the captcha works by shows that message
i thing it's a great work for upload
Is it going to be upgraded? It is supposed to stop working at the end of March.
Pages: 1 2 3 4