SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: RodneyYouPlonker film releases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hey Rod,

How's it going? I'm just posting so my account doesn't get disabled. I've just read your comment on Tom Cruise. I'll get back to you.

All the best,
(Feb 01, 2019, 07:15 am)xirikiki Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Rod,

How's it going? I'm just posting so my account doesn't get disabled. I've just read your comment on Tom Cruise. I'll get back to you.

All the best,

Yes everything is okay at the moment, has been some pressing times though as late.  Life it seems these days is mostly a struggle, you have to sort out a whole series of problems, you wait for a while and have a good breather and then suddenly there's more problems back to haunt your very soul again for another time and so on.  I'm okay right now but just aren't looking forward to the next series of problems that come my way.  Whenever that will be have no clue...
Rodney the King. As much as I appreciate your work, it wouldn't be a problem if you let this thing rest in order to sort stuff out, mate.
how can you tell if these are good rips if there's not any basic info listed ?
Download it and look for yourself?
(Apr 13, 2019, 02:38 am)newviewer Wrote: [ -> ] there's not any basic info listed ?

I have a promotion thread...
Rodney the king? Or do you mean Rodney King?

Rod, do you have plans to upload straight-to-retail movies?
(Apr 14, 2019, 01:38 am)RobertX Wrote: [ -> ]Rod, do you have plans to upload straight-to-retail movies?

Have done a fair few already, including Species 3 & 4
(Apr 13, 2019, 17:44 pm)Moe Wrote: [ -> ]Download it and look for yourself?

it would be more useful to know the details before you started downloading ?

Big Grin

(Apr 13, 2019, 18:07 pm)RodneyYouPlonker Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 13, 2019, 02:38 am)newviewer Wrote: [ -> ] there's not any basic info listed ?

I have a promotion thread...

thanks, will search for it...

why don't you post the info on the torrent page ?

Confused
Quote:why don't you post the info on the torrent page ?

Cos of the limit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11