SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Barishnikov's Euro Movies and TV Series Release Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Vår tid är nu S03 E04 - 1080p x264 (ENG SUBS) [BRSHNKV]   
Nice, thanks...
This thread is so Barishnikov can promote their torrents.

This thread is not for making requests, promoting other sites or whining in general. Post that stuff in the appropriate forum. Also, search the forum before posting.
(Oct 22, 2018, 16:29 pm)Unfortunately episodes 2, 4, and 5 are not well seeded, can anyone help me get these from season 2?  Thanks in advance, I am thrilled to have found this forum. Joined just today. I did notice that you can not do a search for this title and get any results with or without quotes. Wrote: [ -> ]IMDb

[Image: var_tid_ar_nu_-_season_1_nordic-42651013-.jpg]
"Älska mig" ,,,this show seems to be gaining a lot of traction, but zero English subs. Add7 removed them due to being a bot. Any one have any updates?. Thanks.
Took me a while but I got all 10 of season 2 with English subs. Can post links if interested
(Aug 07, 2020, 17:35 pm)pepper4k Wrote: [ -> ]Took me a while but I got all 10 of season 2 with English subs.  Can post links if interested

Hey, thanks for the reply Pepper. Though there is only 6 episodes , so maybe the fact you joined the party yesterday could mean your sum fink else?.
(Oct 11, 2018, 17:12 pm)Barishnikov Wrote: [ -> ]Vår tid är nu S02 E01 - 720p x264 - SWE (ENG SUBS) [BRSHNKV]    

IMDb
Barishnikov,

I just discovered where you hang out -- and learning about all the new-to-me TV shows. Thanks for the posts!

I've downloaded all of Vår tid är nu S01 and most of S02.

S02E01 and S02E08 both have very few seeds and my access program says it may take 10 years to download.

Any chance I can get some help from you to get these?
Barishnikov,

I just discovered your spot on this forum and learning about all the new-to-me TV shows. Thanks for the posts!

Thanks for included English subs!

I've downloaded all of Vår tid är nu S01 -- but S02E08 have very few seeds and my access program says it may take 10 years to download.

Any chance I can get a kick from you so I don't have to wait 10 years.  Shy

Thnx!
I am seeding every episode from season 1 and 2 right now....

This show seems to be getting popular right now....and it's a pain in the ass to sub.....long episodes, much speech and no gunfire.... Big Grin

Plus I updated my OS and my subbing tool is not working properly anymore....

Be patent and enjoy the summer....drink much alcohol and have much sex Angel

I am drunk right now

right now